Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 10:09 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Gardian Angels for our children.... :^)

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Gardian Angels for our children.... :^)  (Read 605 times)
StephenK

« on: Oct 02, 2009 11:03 pm »

I suspect this is the area to put this story.... so I'll go ahead and post it and should it need
moving I'll understand.   :^)

Into Blue was writing to me about some unusual occurrences that have happened to her and
it triggered a memory of something quit fasicinitating that happened to my daughter one night
on her way home from her friends house around 1 am in the morning. 

Our home is about a 20 minute drive north of town on a fairly busy highway.   She was going
up a small incline when she realized she had a flat tire.  She called my wife and myself to tell us 
what was going on.  We were at a hotel along the coast of Oregon at the time and were definitely
to far away to be of any assistance.  To put it mildly we were very uncomfortable that this was
happening!    She told us she had called a friend but had hesitated to do so because she wanted
to change the tire herself.  A few minutes later she called to update us on her progress, we could hear
the cars and big trucks buzzing quickly by in the background.   She had the car up on the jack and
was starting to remove the tire.... about a minute or two later she called to tell us that the
car had moved back a little bit and that the car had fallen as she was removing the tire and
that her hand was caught between the tire and the fender.....  Wendy and I were absolutely beside
ourselves at this point.... at almost that same moment she was telling us that her friend had showed
up and was racing to her side... she hung up... a few moments later she called us back to let us know
she was okay.  Her hand was scratched a bit but the fender was flexible enough that it gave enough
to not do any hard damage.   A little later she called back to let us know that the tire was changed
and that she was now on the road......

We clearly saw her friend as being her guardian angel for that night!  We thanked him profusely the
next time we saw him!!   

It was wonderful to know that through coincidence and through the service of others that our daughter
was being looked after very closely by the powers that be....!! 

But still.... we didn't sleep very well for the rest of that night....  :^)

Report Spam   Logged
Katze

somewhere in Salem

« Reply #1 on: Oct 02, 2009 11:16 pm »

oh my goodness Stephen ! I would definitely say that the Angels were watching over your daughter and sent her friend to help her. I am very glad that she was ok.

I would say this story fits quite well into the Mystery of the Moment category. Such a helpless feeling being so far away, knowing you and your wife couldn't rush right over to help her.

It is stories like this that make one believe in God, Guru, Angels and miracles.
May they continue to keep your daughter safe in all her travels and activities.

blessings,
Into Blue
Report Spam   Logged
StephenK

« Reply #2 on: Oct 03, 2009 03:29 am »

Thank you Into Blue!   

I think she's one of those who may turn out to be a Guardian Angel herself.   She seems to be training
for something.....?   She called me today and we were talking for some time (not getting work done then, but
the time spent with her is worth it :^)  It seems she's become something of a magnet for all sorts of warm loving
souls who are having difficulties dealing with either things in the present or past and often-times both. 
Over the last year she's had 4 young adults around her age come to her with stories that they were molested
by either a parent or close family member when they were younger.  Two of them told her that she was the
first person they've ever told this to.  The forth to do so was talking with her the night before last.  She had
both school and work the next day and yet she stayed up until around two in the morning working through 
both the young girls past memory and the problems the girl was currently having with her boy friend.... all the stuff
she was telling me was amazingly complex and yet my daughter (who has only just turned 21) walked through
the heart of what was going on with the wisdom of someone far beyond her age.  She comes to me often with
these stories and we then work though them ourselves to find the best center of balance for both her and the
person she's been talking to.  I usually don't have to say much, just channel thoughts that occur to me , and that
seem to fit seamlessly with what we're currently discussing. 

She has all the early makings of quite an effective and empathetic healer.  Often times those she talks to
act upon her suggestions, and return to her later thanking her graciously for walking them through the difficulties
they were facing at the time. 

She's incredibly non judgmental in these situations... she just opens up and allows the other person
to vent and explore and my daughter paces along side them as they're doing this.....  she is however judgmental
in traffic (she hates bad drivers) but sit down with her person to person and she blows me away..... It took me
until I was around 35 or so to start practicing, with any confidence, what she's now doing comfortably at 21...

Now that was funny,  almost on cue while I was writing this my son called and I mentioned his sisters
propensity for being the spontaneous councilor for many,  and he was telling me that he has people sharing
all sorts of personal stuff with him all the time.  His experience is to be mostly the listener. And yet he listens
very well, and without tension or judgment....  and never tells another soul what that person confided in him. 

And oddly this is what my wife does for a living.  I've listened to her going very deep into many of her clients
personal lives for over an hour or so at a time... The conversations are often very heartfelt and my wife is
genuinely empathetic and warmly comforting throughout each one.....

I've never really put this together before but this is something I need to give some more thought to.... We've
just been cruising along as a family in our own ways normally,  but with a most unusual theme hovering around just below
the surface.   Our propensity is to help others and heal as an almost spontaneous byproduct of who we are.... we just
go-there so often and so normally that it didn't seem like anything unusual....   

What an odd thing to realize after all of these years.....    I think I just had something of an epiphany....  :^)

Report Spam   Logged
Katze

somewhere in Salem

« Reply #3 on: Oct 03, 2009 05:39 pm »

As I was reading your post Stephen, empathy came to mind and here, later in your post you mention it. Your daughter is a very special person, and it seems your son is also guided in that direction. What a compassionate family, I have never met a family of Angels before, until now that is.  Smiley
   She has all the early makings of quite an effective and empathetic healer.  Often times those she talks to
act upon her suggestions, and return to her later thanking her graciously for walking them through the difficulties
they were facing at the time. 

Report Spam   Logged
StephenK

« Reply #4 on: Oct 03, 2009 07:14 pm »

Thank you Into Blue   :^)

What I realized yesterday and what I'm still looking at with some awe is that it's finally becoming clear to
me why I feel so darn good all the time as of these last couple of years.  I'm living among our own family of healers. 
My daughter and son and my wife have each chosen to be born into being this way.  For as long as I can remember
we've all been focused and dedicated toward fixing what's wronged.  We tend to do this with others, we do this
with each other, and we do this within ourselves when the need is called for.   Our phone calls with each other
could almost be described as healing exercises.   It's not only about touching base, but we're actively working
within the process of each discussion some off-balanced event or situation with an eye toward instilling some order. 
Rarely are our conversations simply filler.   They could almost all be described as working with "process".   How did
such and such happen, what were the components, how does one approach it in order to shift it into a more cohesive
and inclusive experience.   

This is what my daughter is learning to do quite well, my son does so among those, particularly men, who are not so
open with their emotions and yet still need an empathetic ear,  and my wife has it elelvated to something of a high
art in both her work and with others directly.  And yet none of us has really looked at it this way...  that's the part
that I'm finding that's quite intriguing.  :^)

Thanks again for your wonderful words on this Into Blue..... I won't likely bring this up much more on the forum
unless something quite cool takes place along these lines, but now that this has surfaced I'll be paying far more attention
to the latent implications.   I've just gone from being a proud father and husband to one in some awe of who I'm now
sharing my life with......  :^)

Report Spam   Logged
Katze

somewhere in Salem

« Reply #5 on: Oct 03, 2009 09:39 pm »

Thank you for sharing these special stories with us Stephen .

blessings to you all,
Into Blue
« Last Edit: Oct 03, 2009 10:05 pm by Into Blue » Report Spam   Logged
StephenK

« Reply #6 on: Oct 03, 2009 11:38 pm »

You are most Welcome Into Blue!   ((hugs))  And thank you for providing a warm and gentle
environment in which this is available.  I generally like SF but one gets the feeling that they're
in something of a big hall... with all these coursing cross-currents and untoward surprises around every bend.
I tend to run tense when I post on SF... but that's Not something that's been happening at all since
I've been here.  I feel like I'm writing from a different place within myself  in this forum and I happily
give you credit for this difference!   Your quietly relaxed, warmly friendly, and wonderfully supportive
tone-and-intent is so obvious with each of your posts.  It has been, for as long as I've
been watching you participate on forums.  There have been times when I had been running through
a fairly intense exchange online with another, and would be thinking at the time "uh oh, this has gone
a little far, how will I ever fix this"?  and then suddenly you would enter-in with your warm smile and
big heart and shatter the tension and make things run smooth again...!  I've said "Thank You" to your
posts so many times that I can't count them!   :^)

I'm sure you've been told this a number of times but clearly you're a healer yourself!   No one could
be as positive and as supportive, as up-beat and as consistent as you are and not be deeply and inwardly blessed!

So Thank you Into Blue for being you!   I can't imagine that that sentiment isn't shared by many!  One
doesn't get to know you without also bringing along the warmest and most appreciative smiles...!   :^)

Report Spam   Logged
guest58
« Reply #7 on: Oct 04, 2009 09:22 am »

You are most Welcome Into Blue!   ((hugs))  And thank you for providing a warm and gentle
environment in which this is available.  I generally like SF but one gets the feeling that they're
in something of a big hall... with all these coursing cross-currents and untoward surprises around every bend.
I tend to run tense when I post on SF... but that's Not something that's been happening at all since
I've been here.  I feel like I'm writing from a different place within myself  in this forum and I happily
give you credit for this difference!   Your quietly relaxed, warmly friendly, and wonderfully supportive
tone-and-intent is so obvious with each of your posts.  It has been, for as long as I've
been watching you participate on forums.  There have been times when I had been running through
a fairly intense exchange online with another, and would be thinking at the time "uh oh, this has gone
a little far, how will I ever fix this"?  and then suddenly you would enter-in with your warm smile and
big heart and shatter the tension and make things run smooth again...!  I've said "Thank You" to your
posts so many times that I can't count them!   :^)

I'm sure you've been told this a number of times but clearly you're a healer yourself!   No one could
be as positive and as supportive, as up-beat and as consistent as you are and not be deeply and inwardly blessed!

So Thank you Into Blue for being you!   I can't imagine that that sentiment isn't shared by many!  One
doesn't get to know you without also bringing along the warmest and most appreciative smiles...!   :^)

Just a gentle reminder Stephen... We all like Into Blue but you can be on the right track and still get hit by a train!

A.N.
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #8 on: Oct 04, 2009 09:42 am »

Thank you Into Blue   :^)

What I realized yesterday and what I'm still looking at with some awe is that it's finally becoming clear to
me why I feel so darn good all the time as of these last couple of years.  I'm living among our own family of healers. 
My daughter and son and my wife have each chosen to be born into being this way.  For as long as I can remember
we've all been focused and dedicated toward fixing what's wronged.  We tend to do this with others, we do this
with each other, and we do this within ourselves when the need is called for.   Our phone calls with each other
could almost be described as healing exercises.   It's not only about touching base, but we're actively working
within the process of each discussion some off-balanced event or situation with an eye toward instilling some order. 
Rarely are our conversations simply filler.   They could almost all be described as working with "process".   How did
such and such happen, what were the components, how does one approach it in order to shift it into a more cohesive
and inclusive experience.   

This is what my daughter is learning to do quite well, my son does so among those, particularly men, who are not so
open with their emotions and yet still need an empathetic ear,  and my wife has it elelvated to something of a high
art in both her work and with others directly.  And yet none of us has really looked at it this way...  that's the part
that I'm finding that's quite intriguing.  :^)

Thanks again for your wonderful words on this Into Blue..... I won't likely bring this up much more on the forum
unless something quite cool takes place along these lines, but now that this has surfaced I'll be paying far more attention
to the latent implications.   I've just gone from being a proud father and husband to one in some awe of who I'm now
sharing my life with......  :^)

It seems to me that we do things subconsciously through past life conditioning and association. Much of this life is used finding out just what we have come from in another (life)then we finally catch on to these events and there conscious intentions and realizations manifest. We then start seeking in earnest. We are at home with our latent tendencies and try to develop them even more this time around. It is like wanting to make up for lost time.

Steve Hydonus
« Last Edit: Oct 04, 2009 09:46 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
StephenK

« Reply #9 on: Oct 04, 2009 05:12 pm »

Just a gentle reminder Stephen... We all like Into Blue but you can be on the right track and still get hit by a train!

Hmmmm... a negative spin to a positive expression of genuine appreciation....   I would inwardly look into that Sir Newman   :^)

Report Spam   Logged
StephenK

« Reply #10 on: Oct 04, 2009 05:39 pm »

It seems to me that we do things subconsciously through past life conditioning and association. Much of this life is used finding out just what we have come from in another (life)then we finally catch on to these events and there conscious intentions and realizations manifest. We then start seeking in earnest. We are at home with our latent tendencies and try to develop them even more this time around. It is like wanting to make up for lost time.

I can easily agree with the overall point that you are making here Steve!    This point was driven home when I was in my mid twenties.  There was a certain
heaviness that I carried around with me all the time.... I was, and am, generally very upbeat but through my early life there was a certain weight that lay in the
background, deep, oppressive, very thick.  Until one night I had a most interesting dream.  It was one of those "other" type of dreams, the kind that you know
at the time is much much more than the usual dance of emotional processing.     

In this one I was a monk, a fairly well situated monk for the time, looked/felt to be around the 1400's.  I was in charge of a fairly sizable group of other
monks, and our purpose then was to reproduce the bible.  At that time we were doing so by hand. Each monk had his own area to work in, the job was laborious,
time consuming and required exactness.   But in the dream I was revisiting myself.  As my monk-self I was reflecting on my life and feeling that I had wasted
it on this process of biblical replication.  I had started that life with a great sense of promise, had been excited about being assigned this duty, but over the years
became disillusioned, and toward the end, deeply depressed, that this is all that life had been for me that time around.....  The feeling that I felt from my other
self matched "exactly" the feeling that I had been carrying around with me for as long as I could remember.......  When I awoke, it was gone.....  this feeling
had effectively dissipated.....  and hasn't returned since.... 

Another brief encounter that I had with a past life was on the plains of the US back during the expansion of the white populations westward.  I was
a member of a tribe that was attempting to push back the advance of the train tracks that were being built though the center of our territory. 
I was killed in that exchange by a bullet to the back... I felt the sting of it's entry and felt my consciousness slipping away from the body.... but just
as interesting I also caught a brief gimps into who I was back then.  I liked who I was... I understood what we were fighting to protect.... it was
an odd but quick visit into a framework, a perspective, that was quite unique and instructive......  I would love to have access to many more of these
peeks into what else my soul has been up to, should they become available.  The perspective that comes with them are quite profound....!

« Last Edit: Oct 04, 2009 05:50 pm by StephenK » Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #11 on: Oct 05, 2009 02:57 am »

i feel as though i have done some of these 'outer roles' in past expressions but i also feel as though there was inner work being done and that has manifested in a need for aloneness in this life that eventually translated into many hours of meditation in this life. i saw these threads working thru your family as introspective sharings that reveal the inner workings of life's lessons. The fact that we have bodies is a good indication of just how much we are in delusion here on this earth plain. The fact that we breath is also indicative of the fact we are breathing in delusion. The fact that when we can slow our breaths down and that when our breath seizes we find that we were not what we thought we were. If you can stop your thoughts for 6 seconds or your breath stops naturally you will enter into a bliss that is your true nature.

Steve Hydonus
« Last Edit: Oct 05, 2009 03:44 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
guest58
« Reply #12 on: Oct 05, 2009 03:30 am »

Hmmmm... a negative spin to a positive expression of genuine appreciation....   I would inwardly look into that Sir Newman   :^)

Nothing is negative or positive but thinking makes it so. Even when we are on the right track caution is needed. Genuine appreciation is diserved still there is no reason to throw caution to the wind. As I look inwardly I see that outer caution is needed in the treacherous tracks of life's circumstances. Even a good father is interpreted by a child as giving a negative spin to fun. This 'fun' leads to danger when children play in the wrong places or with the wrong things. It is good to recognize that where there is smoke there also can be fire.

Alfred E. Newman
Report Spam   Logged
StephenK

« Reply #13 on: Oct 05, 2009 05:55 am »

The fact that we have bodies is a good indication of just how much we are in delusion here on this earth plain.

Hi Steve   :^)

But wouldn't that delusion then be serving a purpose?   This is something that occurred to me some many years ago and has
been foremost in my thoughts as of the last year or so.  Perhaps one of the purposes in being here is to create in comparative
slow motion.   If we consider that on the "other side" that thoughts are truly things, and that an undisciplined thinker would create
with some abandon.... then enter into a physical environment, where physicality itself is essentially slow mo.

There are of course the inner workings of our emotional connectivity and the layer upon layer of associations and both positive
appearing and negative attachments, but it's been appearing to me for some time that we'll be selling ourselves short if we just
go with the spiritually traditional mind-set that all is delusional, so therefore of little value?   

If you can stop your thoughts for 6 seconds or your breath stops naturally you will enter into a bliss that is your true nature.

I know this may sound odd, but have you ever come face to face with your oversoul?  And in this case I mean literally.   
One of the pagan principles,  back-when, before Christianity re-wrote what we now think of as pagans, was to develop within,
to the point where one would come face to face with your own oversoul.  I had this experience once, and it was only in reading
a book on the subject of pre-christian paganism, that I have seen this type of encounter actually being addressed. 

In this case it was early morning... I had been sleeping and woke-up quite intensely and staring not only with my eyes, but with
my heart, by soul, my being, directly into the eyes of myself.  These eyes that I were looking into were that of pure light, the face
surrounding it was my face, but was also that of pure light, I knew me-to-be-me, for I-was what it-was, and this energy was "I". 
   There was something else which came with that which was intuitively most-knowing.  That this me that was my body was not
real....  but what was also evident was that my presence here was intentional, because the I-that-was-I could absorb the me-of-
this-body without a blink. 

I've been out of body before, the last time was about 8 months ago, so I know what that's like.... this wasn't it....  this me-that-was-I
was my destiny.  I knew that then, before coming across any teachings. It was one of those experiences that's had me looking deep into
spirituality ever since.

I've come to like being in body because I know this is for only a moment.  If we unhesitantly embrace what we're going though it tends to feel so much better!  :^)

Report Spam   Logged
StephenK

« Reply #14 on: Oct 05, 2009 05:59 am »

It is good to recognize that where there is smoke there also can be fire.

Thank you Alfred...I think I understand your cryptic intent...  but there's also another saying one can
point to that is applicable from time to time.

Sometimes a snake is just a snake.   :^)

and also wanted to add along those lines

the one about cigars being cigars.... 

there are so many.....   :^)

« Last Edit: Oct 05, 2009 06:14 am by StephenK » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: