Spiritual Portal
Apr 20, 2024 01:01 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Dreams visions or imagination?

Recent Items

Views: 3
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 9
Comments (0)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dreams visions or imagination?  (Read 159 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: Mar 07, 2020 08:45 am »

it seems there are dreams i've had years ago that linger in the back of my mind... sometimes, something present day might trigger a memory of that impacting dream.

there are also dreams that were more instantaneous/direct in nature...

the nature of following our dreams guidance is that the message isn't always going to be clear- sometimes the seed is planted only to be discovered years down the road.

lately i am just starting to have dreams again, not that we don't dream, but that my ability to recall had been hindered.

the three dreams in 2008 will most likely follow me through out my entire life...

and just today i was in the company of a 6 year old child who reminded me of abigail and merging into OM. do i know what it means... ? no... but these physical moments seem to be hinting to the dream world- and other times, the dream world hints to something in this waking reality.

....much to think on, this language and these "realities"

Having many experiences that cross over from one reality or level of consciousness to another., sometimes it is difficult to know if we are suffering from an over active imagination or we are really seeing something that can manifest in the future.

Three recent examples i offer here that happened to me.

Tonite and yesterday I felt that a couple of my friends were thinking about me and I would soon here from them. I also had this sort of vision of something good that would come out of my vision of interaction with a friend if I acted on it.

Sometimes we just hit on a good chord with someone and we go along with the flow other times we notice resistance and blocks and navigate them and may even need to let things and people go.

Added to your thought about how the dream world hints to the waking state and the waking state may hint to the dream state .... I have also had both dream and waking states directly pointing to other realities beyond this one we are presently experiencing here in waking and dreaming. As an example; messages from the other side. These messages from the spirit world have become so frequent as to become in many ways just as real or more real then the imaginings we often play out here in the physical dimension. Now with the event of the internet we are more in tune to the possibilities of people and places we have limited sense experiences with nevertheless playing an important role in our life’s experiences.

Added to this we often have to ask ourselves how much our we weaving our own imagination into all these various experiences? It seems that imagination also plays into all of this as well and helps us understand others and inspires relationships as long as it is not unbridled imagination.
« Last Edit: Mar 07, 2020 05:03 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
guest88
« Reply #1 on: Mar 07, 2020 07:24 pm »

having been provided answers 12 years later my uncertainty has turned towards certainty. with faith in god, all is according to his plan. it is more than just imagination, and it is not a suffering. whether others care to entertain our dreams or visions is of little consequence. what you experience is for a reason, despite having a limited view. and sometimes others are cued in years later, when they've decided to stop distracting themselves. what i am finding however, is to not get caught up in chasing these visions. no, keep a single minded focus towards seeking god and the visions will be drawn to you in the process.

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: