Spiritual Portal
Apr 18, 2024 09:39 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Whispers from Spirit

Recent Items

Views: 31
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Whispers from Spirit  (Read 371 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: Jul 29, 2019 10:15 am »

I'd like to chronicle our oceanic moments where thoughts align with the external world around us. Steve, this happened to you recently with the bowl of Saki. Would you believe a crow just flew up to me?  Grin God is in all things. God is greater than we know and how he uses his creation is not easily understood. Sometimes, there are messages that acknowledge an inner guidance and our truer selves. Sometimes I find the messages I read from very different sources are connected.....

Simultaneously I am drawn to Anandamayi Ma and find her quotes to be revealing the same message, that all is God- All Is according to Him right.

“When in spite of all efforts one fails to catch a train, does this not make it clear from where all one's movements are being directed? Whatever is to happen to anyone, anywhere, at any time, is all fixed by Him... His arrangements are perfect”
- Anandamayi Ma

“Where God may place you at anytime and under whatever circumstances , recollect that it is all for the best .
Endeavour to go through life leaving your burdens in His hands .
He is the Preserver ,
He is the Guide ,
He is all in all .”
- Anandamayi Ma

"Always bear this in mind: Everything is in God's hands, and you are His tool to be used by Him as He pleases. Try to grasp the significance of 'all is His'. and you will immediately feel free from all burdens. What will be the result of your surrender to Him? None will seem alien, all will be your very own Self."
- Anandamayi Ma

And these messages are almost always supported by some mirroring/symbolic force like repeating numbers- what is this unseen intelligence manipulating the world around us to communicate and acknowledge what is happening within? All is One.

... So have you any whispers from Spirit? Spirit is alive, spirit is now and He is guiding us to realization. To see Him here and now is the greatest joy we can endeavor upon. I also think if we attain this state, regularly, we may be able to reach out to those masters who are no longer physically incarnate... I know now they live on... Christ, Yogananda, Inayat Khan, Anandamayi Ma... They live still, they made the endeavor while they were here... We can do this too.

Yes I find what you say to be true but still have not extracted myself from the anxiety, tension and worry that surrounds the events in life situations that are similar to the failure to catch a train in Anandamayi Ma’s story. Their still remains this worry about the consequences of such presentaments. This worry can poison meditation with a dark cloud of impending doom. It is yet a mood to conquer.

Hmmm....

“Where God may place you at anytime and under whatever circumstances , recollect that it is all for the best .
Endeavour to go through life leaving your burdens in His hands .
He is the Preserver ,
He is the Guide ,
He is all in all .”
- Anandamayi Ma

"Always bear this in mind: Everything is in God's hands, and you are His tool to be used by Him as He pleases. Try to grasp the significance of 'all is His'. and you will immediately feel free from all burdens. What will be the result of your surrender to Him? None will seem alien, all will be your very own Self."
- Anandamayi Ma
« Last Edit: Jul 29, 2019 10:17 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: