Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 04:02 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

lizard

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: lizard  (Read 227 times)
guest88
« on: Aug 16, 2019 05:54 am »

this morning i found a baby lizard IN my house, resting on the glass portion of our front door. he was so cute i let him outside in the shade. i remember lizards deal with dreams, its a full moon tonight and i had that dream earlier this morning. its all connected- Spirit.

The lizard animal totem is a reliable messenger from the spiritual realm. They are flexible and highly adaptive to their surroundings, capable of overcoming a plethora of adverse circumstances and personal attacks. Their ability to thrive in such conditions earns them the symbolism of being able to go with the flow and the inherent value of amalgamating in the wild.
https://www.sunsigns.org/lizard-animal-totem-symbolism-meanings/

Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #1 on: Jun 07, 2020 12:24 am »

bump  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #2 on: Dec 10, 2021 09:15 pm »

The lizard recently crossed my path. Such a gentle creature, he simply wanted to bask in the sun. Their eyes are so captivating, like within them is an entire world of knowing. I'm afraid however, if they were life-sized their mesmerizing allure and quick movements could mean a certain death. Still, I wonder if they show any ability to be gentle and loving. The one I encountered seemed that way. I am grateful, because I know their is power within them... And something more.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: