Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 04:42 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Amorabsolutus's Natal Chart

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 0
Comments (0)

Views: 3
Comments (0)

Views: 3
Comments (0)
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Amorabsolutus's Natal Chart  (Read 1311 times)
amorabsolutus

« on: Oct 12, 2009 11:01 pm »

This means nothing to me.. NOTHING!

« Last Edit: Oct 12, 2009 11:44 pm by amorabsolutus » Report Spam   Logged
Katze

somewhere in Salem

« Reply #1 on: Oct 12, 2009 11:06 pm »

Patience Amor ! one must give the Midnite Astrologer and his Owlets time to ponder and consult the stars.
Report Spam   Logged
amorabsolutus

« Reply #2 on: Oct 12, 2009 11:10 pm »

I have patience.. That stuff in general means nothing to me.. Just numbers, and things.

I couldn't get the actual chart to copy into forum format. So I had copy, and paste some things. So it didn't display as nice as it does in word.  Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Katze

somewhere in Salem

« Reply #3 on: Oct 12, 2009 11:16 pm »

It does take a lot of studying to understand the charts and all that is involved with them. I give Steve alot of credit for the knowledge that he has about them. Looks like there is quite a bit going on in your 11th house. Interesting how everything seems to be happening ( or happened at the time of your birth ) on the left side of the chart and the right side is empty.

Report Spam   Logged
amorabsolutus

« Reply #4 on: Oct 12, 2009 11:18 pm »

Yes... You're speaking greek to me.

Course lots happened when I was born.. That's when the heavens, or hell, opened up, and out I came into the world to bring heaven on earth, or hell on earth.
« Last Edit: Oct 13, 2009 12:22 am by amorabsolutus » Report Spam   Logged
Katze

somewhere in Salem

« Reply #5 on: Oct 13, 2009 03:02 pm »

Yes... You're speaking greek to me.

Course lots happened when I was born.. That's when the heavens, or hell, opened up, and out I came into the world to bring heaven on earth, or hell on earth.

Greek ? how interesting, if you recognize the language then you must know it too !

oh my ! what a day that must have been !
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #6 on: Oct 16, 2009 01:24 pm »

Hey i was hoping that Starling might look at your chart and say something about it before i venture to. She seems to be pretty good at this...

Steve Hydonus
Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
amorabsolutus

« Reply #7 on: Oct 16, 2009 04:14 pm »

Ok, no rush either way. Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: Oct 23, 2009 06:52 pm »

Amor.. well we have not seen Starling here for a while. i miss her presence but she will appear when she finds time.
Any how for starters. You have an emphasis of planets on the eastern side of the chart which generally speaking shows a personality that is willing to take the initiative and take matters in his/her hands. You also have a conjunction of planets like a stellium in the 11th house which is indicative of person who makes friends easily and is a good preticipator in group and organizational activities. You make a good partner and friend who likes to communicate a lot on forums such as this one. You love to communicate about ethereal and spiritual matters. You receive blessings from your communication and activities with friends and groups. Although you also feel as though your values are often different then theirs and there can be sudden upheavals and upsets over money issues or your approach verses the approach of others because of this.

You also have the ability to transform the way you appear to the world and to others as well as your own environment thru these groups and friends. As a matter of fact you probably have gone thru times of complete tranformation of  your environment and the way that you want to appear to others. It might have felt somewhat akin to a snake shedding it's skin and growing a new one.

i will be back with more tidbits as time unfolds. It would be nice to hear your reaction to my observations...

In divine friendship

Steve
« Last Edit: Oct 23, 2009 07:09 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
amorabsolutus

« Reply #9 on: Oct 24, 2009 12:47 am »

Hi Steve,

Thanks for taking the time to offer your insights into my astrological chart.

Amor.. well we have not seen Starling here for a while. i miss her presence but she will appear when she finds time.
Any how for starters. You have an emphasis of planets on the eastern side of the chart which generally speaking shows a personality that is willing to take the initiative and take matters in his/her hands. You also have a conjunction of planets like a stellium in the 11th house which is indicative of person who makes friends easily and is a good preticipator in group and organizational activities. You make a good partner and friend who likes to communicate a lot on forums such as this one. You love to communicate about ethereal and spiritual matters.

Yes, that is pretty straight forward. I do like to talk about things that I am interested in. I can probably talk your ear off. Even though I may come off shy at first, I can really gab to you.

Quote from: Steve Hydonus
You receive blessings from your communication and activities with friends and groups. Although you also feel as though your values are often different then theirs and there can be sudden upheavals and upsets over money issues or your approach verses the approach of others because of this.

You also have the ability to transform the way you appear to the world and to others as well as your own environment thru these groups and friends. As a matter of fact you probably have gone thru times of complete tranformation of  your environment and the way that you want to appear to others. It might have felt somewhat akin to a snake shedding it's skin and growing a new one.

i will be back with more tidbits as time unfolds. It would be nice to hear your reaction to my observations...

In divine friendship

Steve

That is pretty spot on as well. As I have noticed in my immediate surroundings of friends, and family that my beliefs almost seem Alien to them. Though, I'm not sure about the money issues, as I have no money issues with others.

Though I do transform my appearance to others, as I change my hair style frequently, and usualy use that are a "transformation" or a changing of cycles within me.
Report Spam   Logged
Katze

somewhere in Salem

« Reply #10 on: Oct 24, 2009 01:40 am »

Amor, hmmm, Alien beliefs ? do we need to add another section to the forum ? LOL !!

« Last Edit: Oct 25, 2009 02:54 am by Into Blue » Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #11 on: Dec 03, 2009 01:59 am »

I have patience.. That stuff in general means nothing to me.. Just numbers, and things.

I couldn't get the actual chart to copy into forum format. So I had copy, and paste some things. So it didn't display as nice as it does in word.  Roll Eyes

Hi Amorabsolutus

The numbers are in a chart are in 30 degree increments. There are 12 increments of 30 degrees (360 degrees which is a circle) and the glyphs represent planets. Where a planet is located and what it's expression represents is very important in relationship to the angles (numbers) that they make to each other as different parts or geometric figures in a circle.

The Midnite Astrologer
« Last Edit: Dec 03, 2009 02:10 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
amorabsolutus

« Reply #12 on: Dec 03, 2009 03:19 am »

Hi Amorabsolutus

The numbers are in a chart are in 30 degree increments. There are 12 increments of 30 degrees (360 degrees which is a circle) and the glyphs represent planets. Where a planet is located and what it's expression represents is very important in relationship to the angles (numbers) that they make to each other as different parts or geometric figures in a circle.

The Midnite Astrologer

I guess when they said that you need Math outside of high school this was what they were referring to.
Report Spam   Logged
Katze

somewhere in Salem

« Reply #13 on: Dec 03, 2009 08:50 am »

Hi Amorabsolutus

The Midnite Astrologer

Amor, let me help you with translation Grin think of your chart circle as a piece of pie, there are 12 pieces of pie, a slice of heaven if you will.  There are 12 neighbors, planets, to share the pie with, and of course, their connection with and relationship to a certain angel is of great importance, and as a result they must share the pie with this certain angel Wink, who in turn will share the pie with you and the Midnite Astrologer ! Doesn't that just sound heavenly, lol ! no college math required, hee hee. oh I almost forgot, the 30 degree increments, is the amount of time to warm the pie in the microwave, if you like your pie warmer, then you might need 2- 30 second increments. And don't forget the ice cream, lol!!

Into Blue
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #14 on: Dec 03, 2009 03:21 pm »

Hi Amorabsolutus

The Midnite Astrologer

Amor, let me help you with translation Grin think of your chart circle as a piece of pie, there are 12 pieces of pie, a slice of heaven if you will.  There are 12 neighbors, planets, to share the pie with, and of course, their connection with and relationship to a certain angel is of great importance, and as a result they must share the pie with this certain angel Wink, who in turn will share the pie with you and the Midnite Astrologer ! Doesn't that just sound heavenly, lol ! no college math required, hee hee. oh I almost forgot, the 30 degree increments, is the amount of time to warm the pie in the microwave, if you like your pie warmer, then you might need 2- 30 second increments. And don't forget the ice cream, lol!!

Into Blue

Well: Rather entertaining. But looking at it like a clock might serve a different purpose. Some planet might be at 3 and another might be at 9. These planets would be 'facing each other off' or to put it in mathematical terms; they would be in opposition. Some planets may be sharing the same space; all at 2 o'clock. They would be in conjunction. Other planets may be squared off to one another; for instance at 12 and at 3 o'clock. All these squares, oppositions and conjunctions have meanings and provide an interesting relationships between each other.
« Last Edit: Dec 03, 2009 03:31 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: