Spiritual Portal
Apr 16, 2024 08:50 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The Beloved One

Recent Items

Views: 23
Comments (5)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 19
Comments (4)

Views: 16
Comments (4)

Views: 30
Comments (4)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Beloved One  (Read 2504 times)
guest587
« Reply #45 on: Jan 04, 2023 05:34 am »

...Good deeds grudgingly rendered, bear no fruit in eternal life. It matters only what motivates the human heart and the love that commands it. The free-will choice of co-operating with the divine will of God always leads to the highest and greatest good of all. This is what opens the channel to Me.

The more willingly you come into the Silence with a clear uncluttered mind, free from fear and daily frets, the more ideal state you will be in to imbibe of My presence. This gives us the opportunity to make the most of our time together.

Train and discipline your mind to a greater awareness of Me, and you will find that ever-so-gently you are being led into a better way of life – a life lived in increasing joy because of your growing faith in Me.”
Taken from,
“A Life Lived in Increasing Joy”. - The Beloved.
Messages from Celestial Teachers
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=32035
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #46 on: Jan 14, 2023 02:53 am »

Urantia, June 6, 2006.
Teacher: The Beloved.
Subject: “A Deep-Seated Joy Will Spring Up.”

Message received by Lytske.

The Beloved: “Your faith in the reality of My indwelling needs to become stronger. How is it that you still entertain doubts and worries about misconstruing My words?

I tell you this; each time you come to Me it is because of My drawing power, the spiritual attraction from Paradise, and your willingness and hunger to answer the call of Spirit. Through your daily coming to Me, you strengthen your faith and you also feed that deep longing to develop a closer relationship with Me.

As this happens to you, so does this happen to each soul that embarks upon the eternal quest of ultimately finding the Creator of all on Paradise. Every soul answers the drawing power of Spirit, however faint, because of a restlessness in the human heart that intuits something is missing in their lives. They may at first try to find it in the outer world with its pleasures and temptations, to perchance fall into addictions and depression because of the never-ending ache and emptiness in their hearts.

Yet the solution is so simple. All they need to do is to turn within to the Silence of their heart and seek Me. At first, it will be feeble and faltering, just like a baby taking its first steps. Then they remember the freedom, and the urge starts all over again until they finally persevere.

The coming into the Silence of your heart, is like a baby step in faith, where I am waiting with ’outstretched arms’, enticing you to take another ‘step in faith’.

Rest assured that I am always here, waiting to bolster your human spirit, so your faith and security in Me grows. In time, a deep-seated joy will spring up which will entice you to come again for more nurturing and soul food.

And so, you grow into a greater knowledge of Me.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I Am the Satisfaction of Your Soul — The Beloved One.
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&p=217817#p217817
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #47 on: Apr 05, 2023 03:34 am »

Urantia, July 25, 2006.
Subject: “They Bring Themselves Along.”

The Beloved: “The ways of the Father are hidden from you just yet, but you shall be taught step by tiny step to arrive at a greater understanding of His ways. It is in the peace and calm of the human heart where these insights arise, never in the hustle and bustle of your days.

Take time to calm and steady your frayed nerves by coming to Me in Stillness meditation. The riches and healing to be discovered there are something that all the material wealth in the world can never buy.

Humans are looking everywhere, going places to find solitude to discover ‘something’ they yearn for, but they hardly ever realize that they are only running from themselves. Instead, they ‘bring themselves along’ wherever they go and still end up dissatisfied and hungry, often over-feeding their material bodies in the hope that this longing will go away.

If only they would sit still long enough to search and find that calm center within themselves where I am waiting as the invisible Onlooker and Subject of their search.

When a soul finally connects with Me, a silent joy is born, and a, hitherto, unknown calm begins to pervade that soul which starts to grow because of the love and nourishment it has found.

Each thinking mortal has this urge and needs to make this God-connection within, for this is the great Gift and purpose of life which the Creator has endowed His mortal children, so that they can become immortal and perfect Like He is.

The big question is: When will humanity wake-up and know the life-saving message that a Fragment of the eternal God lives within their hearts?

When they do realize this, will they then set about with diligence and determination to keep that priceless connection open and active?

Setting some time apart to go within and listen to the still Voice is the only cost.”
www.1111AkashicConstruct.com
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #48 on: Apr 05, 2023 12:23 pm »

Quite often as by a mystical connection of common interests your posts resonate with my latest thoughts. And so i was meditating last nite and feeling a bit restless with perhaps the full moons heightened energies - which often wake me or keep me up - I felt it important to read your latest inspirations. There is a discipline that goes along with a simple prayer before taking food or staying with the practice of meditation even though the mind at times interrupts practice with its desire to always do something; Which most of the time amounts to little or nothing of real importance. Again,  I sit and watch such restless thoughts in hopes of their occasional and eventual dissipating.
« Last Edit: Apr 05, 2023 12:29 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
guest587
« Reply #49 on: Apr 25, 2023 04:06 am »

Glad it helped Steve. I'm needing to take the reins of my mind and help guide my thoughts again.
Today I noticed a bunch of restless people on the road. A bunch. Really odd behavior and poor driving, getting nowhere fast.
I am happy to say I was not effected by this energy, which seemed to be a mass-effect on the population.

But I am not always safeguarded from restlessness, and often give into it- all Ego... only to realize it(restlessness) has indeed compromised my well being and being present, after the fact.
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #50 on: May 16, 2023 02:36 pm »

Urantia. August 3, 2006.
Subject: “Grow Your Roots Tenaciously.”

The Beloved: “Open your heart and mind, so that we can commune with the deepest of understanding in our growing friendship while your trust and faith in Me grows. There is so much I desire to convey to you, all depending on your readiness to receive.

It is true that sadness and grief are everywhere. No one is exempt. However, when a lonely mortal turns within and gives himself or herself the gift of Stillness on a regular basis, that same mortal can be assured that My balm for that aching heart is waiting to nurture it.

The going within is a sure way to cure all ills. It represents finding the great Healer, the Spirit of God, who desires to uplift the heart and to direct the mind into a healthier way of being, bringing it back into a more positive and joyful state.

It is so very important to realize that at every turn in life you are never alone, even though at times you suffer from Loneliness.

Drink of this cup, and then give thanks for all the blessings in disguise. Do not falter in your faith, but instead concentrate faithfully on each task at hand. In doing so, your life’s purpose, to which you are being called, will gradually become clearer. You will help uplift this backward little orb towards a greater understanding of the new light about to dawn.

This present hardship is to serve you, helping you to grow your roots even more tenaciously into Me. Have faith, grow your trust and someday when your earth-life is finished, you will look back in great wonder, and see how you have served in the Kingdom of heaven while still here on earth, actualizing your soul-self into a greater being-ness on the road to perfection.”

I Am the Satisfaction of Your Soul — The Beloved One
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #51 on: May 23, 2023 04:58 pm »

Urantia. August 8, 2006.
Subject: “In the Service of the Creator of All.”

The Beloved: “The more often you come to Me in the Stillness, the sharper your senses will grow and the keener your understanding becomes because you are actively engaged in enlarging that hidden capacity to receive.

The material things you see are extremely limited compared to the unseen things. You have hardly begun to live and explore your inner world. However, you are gaining insight upon insight which sinks into your mind to become the counterpart of wisdom to help you grow that character fit for eternal life.

A great deal of self-mastery is needed which can only be acquired through the practice of self-discipline. Any negative emotions that arise toward self or others need to be considered, forgiven, and then replaced by positive ones. This is not always easy as human nature still embodies animal traits which require weeding out – traits such as unreasoned fears, and the perceived need to defend the self.

Life has its purposes; including self-correction. The further and deeper you go into the inner life, the more cause you find for self-correction.

Know that this is neither the path for ease-seekers, nor for the indolent ones. This path is only for the honest of heart, the courageous ones who are willing to see themselves in the holy light of the Christ, from whom nothing is hidden.

Therefore, let your heart and its intent be pure and be filled with light throughout all the days of your existence here and in the hereafter, which shall thereby be filled with exceeding joy and peace.

An active, healthy and productive life in the service of the Creator of all is the path I would have you walk.”

www.1111AkashicConstruct.com

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&p=218777#p218777
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #52 on: Aug 11, 2023 10:25 pm »

Urantia, September 10, 2006.
Subject: “Just Listen. Listen. Listen.”

The Beloved: “An open mind and a welcoming heart are the requirements for you to be teachable: to gain an understanding of your place in the cosmos. Because, in reality, you mortals are only infants in the cosmic family of God.

You will learn that all beings, created and evolving, revealed and unrevealed, are all related in that you are all offspring and individual reflections of the one great and universal Creator.

Although you are small and, as yet, insignificant, you are all indisputably linked to God. See yourself as tiny growing reflections of this greatness. Collectively creation mirrors back to the Creator. The glory of God is reflected in everyone.

It is up to each individual as to how they shine and outwardly reflect this glory to others in truth and sincerity, for, My beloved, there is nothing that is hidden from the all-seeing and all-knowing God.

Only puny man in his ignorance can commit atrocities in the name of the Creator, whom they nary give a thought, if at all, otherwise they could not do the things they do.

If they would have had an open mind and heart the planet would have gladly received one of God’s Sons more than 2000 years ago when He came to proclaim God’s unconditional love for them, and for all the succeeding generations.

In their selfishness, greed and closed-mindedness, being stuck in ancient laws and outworn ceremonies of their forebears, they were the most unprogressive humans. They were the leaders of the unenlightened race, and yet, at the same time, they were the most advanced, for they had done away with tribal deities and accepted the one-God concept.

This is the reason why Michael, who became known as Jesus, chose to incarnate among that race, and teach them about the love of His Father in heaven.

The one and only loving God can be contacted in the heart and mind of each human being who will open his or her heart in truth and sincerity. Therefore, come into the Stillness of your heart. Seek Me and you will find Me.

Just Listen, Listen, Listen.”

1111angels.net
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #53 on: Sep 26, 2023 08:51 pm »

Urantia, September 24, 2006.
Subject: “That Marvelous Instrument.”

The Beloved: “Let gladness reign in your heart and joy spring up in your soul, for I know that it is your desire to freely give your will over to Me, so you become more responsive to My leading.

Always remember that nothing is ever forced onto you, and that I accept your heart only when it is freely given. Mind you, even in deciding to give your all to Me, you have given Me your all and you will experience a deep-felt joy.

It is then that the long stretch of training in self-discipline follows, as you live closer to Me. It is then that you will discover things about yourself that you really don’t like. This is how you will set about overcoming all manner of negative habits and peculiarities which do not befit a life on the road to perfection, and which in due time shall be left behind, never more to be remembered.

It is in overcoming negative character traits and habits, where the real training occurs. This training in self-discipline requires that you are totally honest with yourself, without any excuses.

Oh, you will surely experience times of discouragement, but I |promise to always spur you onto the better way because I will never let you forget that you and I belong together. I will never let you forget that we are meant to become one, for this is the sole purpose of My indwelling you.

Therefore, allow Me to tune you to become that marvelous instrument you are destined to become, so you will bring forth joyful sound unto the Creator of all things, who fashioned you from a speck of Earth dust.

At the same time, He gave you the capability to become perfect as we, having become one, shall return to Paradise, wherefrom I hailed.”

1111angels.net
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #54 on: Oct 11, 2023 04:25 am »

Urantia, September 09, 2006.
Subject: “We Shall Become Victorious.”

The Beloved: “Let us discus the training for an increasingly spiritual life, which is lived in the inner world, but with its repercussions in the outside visible world through loving service toward others.

To train for a spiritual life means to make your material life subservient thereto. It means a closer walk with your God within – that still Voice, which often remains hidden in the background, and is so seldom heard in the busyness of mortal life.

It is I who lead you, most often unbeknownst to you, into the better way of life. Together we can function as one when you allow yourself the luxury of listening to Me by taking the time to turn within, to listen to Me with a greater conscious attentiveness. I can then continue My training of you in the unseen, giving you fresh new insights, and instilling in you a greater love for service to your fellows.

It has been said that the watchword in the universe is teamwork, and that we all can function as one. This, My beloved, is what you need to contemplate the meaning of – to be on the team of the Creator, and to have been given the Gift of a personal Trainer.

I reiterate that it is by your consent that you start this training in the spiritual life, and the more sincere an effort you show by turning up regularly at your training sessions, the greater progress you will make. Turn within at any time during your day or night to receive further instructions for your daily life. It will not become a life of ease, but rather a life lived with a greater and deeper meaning, leading to greater fulfillment.

Truly, the more committed you are, the easier it will become to hear My voice, as there will be instant recognition and a gladness in the knowing that I struggle with you in all things.

We shall become victorious in this mortal life, in a race well run, and in greater loving service toward the Creator than you would have ever believed to be possible.”

1111angels.net

https://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&p=219659&sid=9259b09e14da24b34c97c598a59ba9b3#p219659
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #55 on: Nov 30, 2023 06:56 am »

Urantia, October 10, 2006.
Subject: “Ponder These Words.”

The Beloved: “Together, let us muse about mind – the origin and the meaning of mind, and the significance of being of sound mind – so you can appreciate this great Gift which the Creator has bestowed upon you.

In general, the mind has been patterned after the perfect minds of beings living on the perfect worlds surrounding Paradise. These worlds total one billion, and in a formation of seven concentric rings, they will continue to orbit in an orderly fashion around Paradise, and throughout eternity.

This is the Central Universe of Perfection, after which the presently evolving seven Super Universes of the Master Universe are being patterned. Your tiny insignificant, but highly honored orb is evolving in the seventh segment of this master universe. In turn it will serve as the pattern for future aggregations of the, as-yet, unformed super universes of the outer space regions.

I tell you all this, as I need you to get a perspective of the enormity of the love of the universal Father, who creates in His Thoughts, by the Words of the Eternal Son, and through the Acts of the Infinite Spirit.

This Eternal Trinity collaborated in the eternal past, together with well-nigh innumerable and diverse orders of High Spirit Beings, which are the hosts of Heaven, who all have their personal areas of expertise.

All mind is created and bestowed by the Infinite Spirit. The Eternal Son contributed the spiritual down-grasp as a compass for evolutionary creatures to be able to journey to Paradise, whilst the Infinite Creator is the Bestower of personality.

You have all been given Free will as to how you shall conduct your life experience, and how to use your God-given mind. The mind is the most precious commodity as it decides the development and growth of the soul and the pace thereof.

With right thinking in honesty and sincerity, self-discipline and the choice of right and positive actions, one chooses the direction in which the mind shall grow.

Therefore, become ever mindful of how, why and what you think. This is important to your soul-development.

Ponder these words.”
https://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=32827
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #56 on: Jan 03, 2024 06:21 am »

The Beloved: “When you allow yourself the time to come before Me, you need to leave your burden of daily worries behind. You cannot partake fully of My essence when you are bent over through worry.

The whole idea of coming to Me is that you may look up into heaven’s sunshine, so the shadows vanish, burdens are lifted, and you will feel refreshed and nourished after having been in My presence.

Surely, for you to be good at practicing the Stillness, it needs to be a daily discipline. Something as vitally important as this, when persisted with, will yield its own harvest of rewards in truth, beauty and goodness. It is the character which will be chiseled into beauty through the discipline of daily duties performed.

Life is meant to be rugged, for this exercises the faith muscle. It needs to be strong to withstand the rigors of life as it is lived on this planet. And the more willing you are to go with the ebb and flow of the human spirit, and to recognize that most worries are only temporary, the easier it will be for you to rise up and be counted among the stouthearted, who can keep on believing that all is well.

Trust in the heavenly over-care¸ for many there are in the unseen world that cheer you on. There are even those, because they were born perfect, who entertain a slight feeling of envy because they lack that experience of becoming strong in the struggles of daily earth-life.

Mortal life is a gift to be used for upliftment, first for the self, and then for everyone on the planet. The Creator Father wills it so. Run this race set before you, and know that all is well.”

1111angels.net
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #57 on: Jan 03, 2024 06:43 am »

Hmmm

“Trust in the heavenly over-care¸ for many there are in the unseen world that cheer you on. There are even those, because they were born perfect, who entertain a slight feeling of envy because they lack that experience of becoming strong in the struggles of daily earth-life.”

I think the reference here is towards angels. What an inspiring line to fathom.
Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
guest587
« Reply #58 on: Jan 21, 2024 06:05 am »

Urantia, November 2, 2006.
Subject: “You Are Not Bereft of Assistance.”

The Beloved: “To be consciously aware of your following the example of Jesus, involves a stringent self-discipline in self-mastery. You will ‘fall down’ many times in your attempts to become perfect, but this is to be expected from mortals just starting out on the journey towards life everlasting.

But just to refresh your memory about all the help of which you can avail yourself, you have this example in your records of your Master Jesus, as He was called when He walked this planet. He cheerfully overcame many obstacles in His teenage years, even before He attained full consciousness about His being a Son of God.

Life is never easy, but life on this planet breeds relatively rugged individuals, who courageously in faith and trust take on their troubles, and therefore train themselves to become sturdy co-workers on other worlds in space.

Since the completion of Jesus final bestowal, about 2000 years ago on this planet, you can avail yourself of the Spirit of Truth – the Master’s personal gift to this planet. You can avail yourself of the Holy Spirit – the personal gift of Mother Spirit, who also gifts mortals with her mindal energies. You can call on Her any time, allow Her to ‘wrap Her arms’ around you, nurture you like a small child that climbs on Her lap, and feel secure and protected from all ill winds that blow about.

Of course, you can always avail yourself of Me, your Indweller, for I am a Fragment of God, the Pilot Light, which lights the way for each mortal who accepts My guidance on the way to Paradise.

Of course, there are numerous other orders, like angels, as well as the loyal Midwayers, who are your invisible cousins, existing midway between humans and angels. Midwayers simply love to be helpful.

So, you can see that you are not bereft of assistance in your mortal estate. All you have to do is ask, and believe that it will be provided.”

I Am the Satisfaction of
Your Soul — The Beloved One.
1111angels.net
https://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?p=220279&sid=31a0cddbb06f9e29d65a5c30a1ef872f#p220279
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #59 on: Jan 25, 2024 04:07 am »

Urantia, October 8, 2006.
Subject: “How Much Wiser the Universal Father.”

The Beloved: “Let us for a moment consider the fulfillment of your desires, and the time delays this sometimes entails. The Father in His almighty wisdom oversees everything and knows everything.

When your earnest petitions seemingly go unanswered, it is because the time and the circumstances for the outworking need to be right. Oftentimes prayers cannot immediately be answered because the recipient needs to be sufficiently spiritually developed to believe in order to receive. Thus many prayers are awaiting their fulfillment until after the dissolution of the mortal temple, and during the next stage of evolvement.

The human vessel is very delicate and tender, and so is your budding spirit. The timing and conditions need to be right. You can see the overlying time delay of the Creator working itself out in nature.

Everything has its own season. Some plants and trees are slower to bud and bloom than are others, for there is rhyme and reason for everything. Each day during springtime, you see miracles unfolding before your very eyes, and yet, you do not comprehend the mysterious life force that stirs from within.

Each living and breathing thing need oxygen, sunshine and water, and often loving care to fulfill its own innate promise to bud and bloom, and so it is with human beings. A human infant denied love, often through ignorance of one or both parents, soon withers and dies, or presents only stunted growth, and can never fully develop according to the pattern with which it was born.

The child needs to be nourished and nurtured, with love, care and attention. It is a travesty and an abomination to the loving Father-heart of God, to observe how innocent little ones are sometimes willfully mistreated on this planet.

Love is by far the most important quality that helps each and every mortal to blossom and bloom.

Wise parents do not give in to every wish of their children.

How much wiser is the Universal Father of all.”
1111angels.net
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: