Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 04:10 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Nature and Planetary Influence

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 0
Comments (0)

Views: 2
Comments (0)

Views: 3
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nature and Planetary Influence  (Read 199 times)
guest88
« on: Sep 27, 2019 06:13 am »

Suppose we are birthed here, a specific universe on a particular planet, for a reason. The flux of energy our material experience endures might be considered of value, as it is for astronomers and sages of old from vastly different cultures. Not just the planets but all of nature, a particular system subject to time and change- death and rebirth, a school house for a specific group in its evolution(the human experience). I have recently experienced agitation, impatience and a feeling of being distant to my greater aspirations- not forgotten but that some force is causing me to experience reality differently from my gung-ho desire for transformation. The transformation is still there, as is the connection to Love or Spirit but it would seem there is a different attitude and an onset of trials that might be something we Earth-kin experience en masse. We are reminded we are not just the change that moves about us, and maybe we ought to wise up to the cycles of nature in order to strengthen our Faith. I feel we've just gone through a shift and seeing as it is the beginning of Fall here, we are entering another phase collectively.

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: