Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 01:32 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Intuiting meaning from Dreams

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Intuiting meaning from Dreams  (Read 158 times)
guest88
« on: Nov 24, 2019 04:54 pm »

This morning in meditation I held last nights dream in my mind and I believe to understand the meaning.

In the dream I was gifted a rifle and adjusting the settings outside. I saw a flock of birds and then in the distance I a mocking bird fighting a larger black bird. I aimed my rifle and decided to take a shot, not thinking much of it. Immediately the larger bird dropped to the ground. The mocking bird stuck by its side even as I approached it.

After further inspection the bird was a black and white/gray goose. I remember feeling bad for shooting the bird. I woke up and hadn't though much of the dream until jumping into my practices.

There in meditation I remembered the Mocking Bird, which is my personal totem in regards to Spirituality and Sufism, Hazrat Inayat Khan and God. The goose being a water-type bird must represent emotions. I understood it that my spirituality was combating my emotions. Lately I've been hoping to let go of my attachments, including emotional attachments. Could this be a clear reflection of the subconscious?

I'd like to further understand thoughts as they arise, and how to let go of the harmful and undesirable impressions(defined by personal experience thus far). So far my answer has been with practice in meditation, techniques designed to engage concentration on a physical and mental level. I'm at a novice level and looking for advancement.
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #1 on: Jan 13, 2020 06:51 am »

in this mornings dream i vaguely remember wrestling a wolf, a jaguar or panther and a third animal. we somersaulted and my hand was pushed into the panthers throat. it was also able to phase through doors and glass like they weren't a hindrance.

i believe i am currently witnessing a struggle of power and some other dream came to life today, in ways that clued me to the subconcious mind. though i am starting to see how the meaning is connected, i'm still not intelligent enough to piece the puzzle together until after having an experience to validate. 

it would also seem that my resolve is under self-review and i'm plagued with varying personalities .
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: