Spiritual Portal
Apr 20, 2024 02:21 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Mindfulness and Practicing the Presence

Recent Items

Views: 3
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 9
Comments (0)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Mindfulness and Practicing the Presence  (Read 2730 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #30 on: Dec 24, 2009 02:40 am »

" This perdictiment called life "?  what a way to describe it, sensing here a bit of frustration, sadness perhaps? Meditation helps to rise above this duality, how? escaping reality of daily life? Think there is a bit of duality there, meditation, reality?  meditation = peace, calmness, otherworldly focus, perhaps not grounded in reality?

Sorrow, sadness, pain  ~ all a part of life
joy, happiness, pleasure  ~ all a part of life
Everyone experiences all of these, focus is the word, focus on the first group and that is what happens more often
Bring focus to the second group, see what happens
Perhaps your thoughts on this will change? You attract to you, what you focus on

changing focus to *Love* in the NOW,

love in the past, wasn't meant to last

love in the NOW, is  * magikal *
who could ask for more?

love in the future, so upredicatable, you just never know what will be

Guess where focus should be?

magik & love,
Charmed*I'msure

Charmed i must have been... Sadness, frustration or a stretch of an over active imagination? In regards to what my dear?  Life is what you make it. If you make frustration and sadness out of it that is what you will experience. Of course we all have our moments that is why we are in this form as humans ascending towards spirit.

Rarely does one experience love over the internet and you can't know about meditation till you practice it. Until then how can we discuss those things we are guessing about? Some people like to talk endlessly but never make the effort to develop a friendship. Somewhat like some dragons that just blow a lot of hot air. It is tantamount to talking about honey but never eating it to experience it. The internet is a jumping board to true encounters with others. But some never get beyond typing on the threads and fear the jump.  Love and joy is here now but without meditation it is only temporary. What we see in others is in ourselves otherwise we would not recognize it in others. So why dwell on sadness and frustration?

Unworldly focus not based on reality? A worldly focus is? What is unworldly to one is reality to another. What is reality to another is simply fantasy to the enlightened.

In divine love i pray for you Charmed one... (From my thread 'The Miracle of Love') A rose by any other name is still a rose. True Love in the past the future or in the now is still love. If we have experienced it we can experience it again and someday it will be a part of our now at all times. I have experienced love. The Love of God has truly touched my heart and i felt ecstacy. Experiences like this are meant to stay with us forever. They are spiritual experiences. We ssek to make them a part of our every moment of existence.Steve Hydonus

« Last Edit: Dec 24, 2009 11:50 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: