Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 02:53 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Reiki ~ How does it work ?

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Reiki ~ How does it work ?  (Read 2826 times)
amorabsolutus

« on: Dec 05, 2009 07:10 pm »

I keep hearing this " water should be the drink of choice " but there is no taste. Even the different flavored waters, seem so non interesting.

That is because you have been conditioned to accept a certain drink of choice in life. We are also conditioned to accept a certain food. Most times we do not even enjoy the subtle tastes of the pleasures that we consume. A person can eat a piece of cake, and love every bit of it, and maybe even have more of it. Take out the sugar, and you will notice that this cake is not the same, and doesn't taste as good as the one you have just had. You were conditioned to like a certain thing, and when you changed that up some. You notice it's not the same.

They say the same thing happens in smoking that you never quite enjoy the first taste, and always yearn to have that taste back.

I used to make the same claims that water was terrible, and had no taste. Granted now a days I drink more vitamin enhanced water than plain water, but I do drink plain water. I prefer it with actual lemon. My drink of choice when going out to eat.

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: