Spiritual Portal
Apr 20, 2024 07:51 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Pet Psychic

Recent Items

Views: 3
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 9
Comments (0)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Pet Psychic  (Read 1573 times)
Katze

somewhere in Salem

« on: Jan 05, 2010 09:48 pm »

hi Alfy,

I would be happy to give you a reading on your pet rangatang. I just hope the Pet Psychic doesn't mind ? I do not want to step on his toes, unless he asks me to dance, then of course I would dance, not step on his toes, lol !  Grin Even though he didn't ask me for a dance, he sometimes forgets that I am also psychic and can read his mind. There is a ringing in my ears, nice music, oooh sorry, I was distracted by the dance idea.

I will refocus on your pet. Seems he is feeling a bit unsure of things at the moment. Does he get enough exercise ? He is telling me he misses swinging from the trees, he has this caged in feeling. I can see him pacing back and forth, like he is deep in thought - perhaps planning his escape ?

He misses his friends, one in particular, he won't speak about this in detail, but seems there is a deep connection and he misses this, very much, mumbling something about distance, change of scenery ....  He is hesitant to speak any more about this and asks me to tell you something .... but then he is whispering so softly, I can't quite hear clearly. I will have to get back to you on this. 

Into Blue
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: