Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 06:12 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

yoshi

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: yoshi  (Read 2377 times)
Midnite Astrologer
« on: Jan 07, 2010 03:54 pm »

http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?rs=3&btyp=w2gw&&cid=ep7filezmoTU1-u1262869980

Smiley

« Last Edit: Apr 11, 2011 10:51 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #1 on: Jan 07, 2010 10:25 pm »

Communication is very important to you. That communication is upset by conditions in your own home life and the unsettled nature of your lifes events. These events come to you so that you may transform your attitudes about everything you have held dear to yourself. You have come into this life to consciously work out your karma of the past. Since you have choosen this mission you eventually fiind there is no other choice but the transformation of self. As this becomes more of a working element in your life all the turmoil of the past will become clear in its meaning. These events were meant to bring you to your present status and understandaing.

You meet many people by serving others who seem to step in your life as if by some unseen plan of destiny for your life. There is much good karma from the past and many opportunies that come to you throughout life. But many difficult situations that involve issues of the heart. Situations and people enter your life to help you in that transformation of self. There is a maganetism in your personality. This is often hard to balance. It brings a sensual nature to the native. One must learn how to deal with this maganetic quality and not abuse it with the attration it gives (to you) from others. Otherwise it can cause deep lessons with the hearts energies with immediate repurcussions from the lord of karma. This would work out in challenges to your highest dreams and wishes with your own value system including monetary issues. Money goes and comes in phases. You take friendship and your relationships to groups seriously since you have decided to work out karma in these areas. Sometimes it is hard to make commitments to group endeavors for fear of the emotions associated with the hearts energies.

Many elements of your life seem as though they are fated and they are. You will choose how to deal with the fate that you have carved.  Lovely chart thanks for sharing.  There is much more though this is a start....

Jitendra
« Last Edit: Jan 07, 2010 10:59 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
blue nova
« Reply #2 on: Jan 08, 2010 12:19 am »

wOw....

thank you Steve  Smiley

(((Hugs)))
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: Feb 21, 2010 05:01 am »

nova, I think you just like to talk !  Cool

your comment "souls commune on a deep level.....or one might say....'on the highest of tree branches souls meet '...."
I like this saying  Smiley

sorry, you have me going in circles with the " the soul realizes this, the soul realizes that ... "
or maybe I don't realize that I Realize ? 

one is never alone, even at the most alone feeling of times
sometimes one just needs to be at one with the silence and listen, and you will hear

speaking of hearing things...thanx for telling me, was wondering about the grinding noise.. " cogs in gear " LOL !! Grin no longer wondering, it was you !

Annie has a mind that needs constant stimulation this sometimes takes the form of a restless need to communicate with others. We are grateful to have her energy here and share some of that energy. She will be encountering lessons in self expression for some time to come. Both of us will. i look forward to learning together... "there are many ways to write, many ways to think, many ways to talk"....

Steve

nova, I think you just like to talk ! 

no,,,and yes.  or...yes and no.  depends on which way one 'reads'....which 'glasses one has on'...aka which consciousness one resides in.

there are many ways to write, many ways to think, many ways to talk.....

Cool

(((Hugs)))
« Last Edit: Feb 21, 2010 05:29 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
blue nova
« Reply #4 on: Feb 21, 2010 10:49 pm »

your message....could not have 'appeared' at a 'better time'....timely indeed  Cheesy

was feeling rather alone....in a way.  in a way...not.   Smiley

when one finds Gods Love again....one gets eager to share.  God loves in many ways......many forms it takes shape.

much of society....denies love and happiness....which saddens my heart.  when one tries to share love and happiness,,,,it is mis-read by society also....

Sad

soul is direct piece of God.  God is love.  a "Big bundle of energy love in the sky".....He/She is...our All Loving Friend, Love and Parent.

i remember encountering hate, greed, guilt.....when young.  it scared me.   if there was not love,,,,i was repelled.  and i was repelled,,,by much in this world. 

i felt,,,,very much out of place...fish out of water.  so i shrank from society,,,,shyness. i kept away...shunned myself.  there was not much love here. 

i would...shut myself away in room,,,and cry....cry out for love.  and then,,,a pretty light would appear behind closed eyes....and it spoke nice things to me.  it showed me love....and sometimes the light would take me with it...away from this cold and dark place.

then...it would make me go back into body....which,,,i would not want to do, sooooo i would fly away.  run,,,so i not have to go back into that 'thing' again...but, it would give chase,,,,this light.  it would chase me until it caught me,,,and then made me go back into body.

you must learn more....it would say to me.  sooo...i would 'battle' the light,,,"nope, i am not goin' back,,,no way"......then, SLAMMO !  back into bag o bones i go. Cheesy

ssooooo...my path is here now.....

many more lessons to learn.....much more to listen to...and more 'yoda talking to do' .... Cheesy

sometimes,,,i am not sure why i share what it is i do.......i do not ask why anymore because there must be Reasons behind It.... Grin

Jitendra...you are a kind soul...i appreaciate your words and generosity, very much so. 

as i do...with many other souls here also at the site _/\_

sometimes, i may come across as strange or different or too loving at times...... Embarrassed 

we are souls...soul does, as soul is.   Love. 

when one sends love to another soul.....the receiving soul, will use is this love in the manner it is needed.....meaning,,,,as God does.  God loves in 3 ways....friend, parent, love.

if receiving soul..is in need of a friends love...then receiving soul will use the love sent in this manner.

if soul is in need of parental love...then receiving soul will use sent love in parental manner....etc...

(((Hugs)))
bn
« Last Edit: Feb 23, 2010 02:40 pm by blue nova » Report Spam   Logged
blue nova
« Reply #5 on: Feb 23, 2010 08:09 pm »

_/\_  namaste2all ,

thank you for your reply....provided soul with inspiration...thank you  Smiley

it brings in Love and helps lessen the 'waves of sorrow' that sometimes roll upon this souls beach.

balance...yes, i am in need of....and strength.  this souls beach...is weak at times, errodes easily.

Love & (((Hugs)))
bn
Report Spam   Logged
blue nova
« Reply #6 on: Mar 02, 2010 09:18 pm »

i apologize....

i do not understand.

i am soul ,,,,body second.

there...has been much talk about fantacizim on my part....umm....?  excuse me
i still do not understand...Huh?Huh?Huh??   i really do not...

because..i live in Reality..soul first body second...

God first..this "earth second".....

so..who's fantaciszim is real...Yours or Mine " Huh?

and to whom...is my Reality a Fantaciizm"....Huh?Huh???

This..is Bothering me quite badly.....

God..does not judge....

no one, ,,,who is still asleep...will judge me..nor will i let their thoughts affect me.

especially...ones whom are still asleep...will they pull me asuder  Huh? noooooo.....

i...am That of God...Om.....((((((( aum )))))))

is this...the lesson i must learn Huh?  forsake those whom assume otherwise Huh? 

label me...as fanatic of God...i do not care.

i Love all..........i do not care....what others think of me in process..

to the ones whom call me "one who fantasizes"..ones whom label me as "freak"...i love you all......

i Love.  just as God does..without conditions..undoconditonally i love all...

lable me..i still love ya !!   Cheesy Wink

freud...einstein...jung...and all souls....

Hugs and Love to you......

understanding, love,,,and knowledge...i pray unto you....

Love & (((((( Hugs)))))
bn

Report Spam   Logged
blue nova
« Reply #7 on: Mar 02, 2010 09:45 pm »

to the Ones in my Past..i bow to you.

to the Ones in Present...i bow to you.

to the Ones in Future....i bow to you.

Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: Mar 03, 2010 12:58 am »

i apologize....

i do not understand.

i am soul ,,,,body second.

there...has been much talk about fantacizim on my part....umm....?  excuse me
i still do not understand...Huh?Huh?Huh??   i really do not...

because..i live in Reality..soul first body second...

God first..this "earth second".....

so..who's fantaciszim is real...Yours or Mine " Huh?

and to whom...is my Reality a Fantaciizm"....Huh?Huh???

This..is Bothering me quite badly.....

God..does not judge....

no one, ,,,who is still asleep...will judge me..nor will i let their thoughts affect me.

especially...ones whom are still asleep...will they pull me asuder  Huh? noooooo.....

i...am That of God...Om.....((((((( aum )))))))

is this...the lesson i must learn Huh?  forsake those whom assume otherwise Huh? 

label me...as fanatic of God...i do not care.

i Love all..........i do not care....what others think of me in process..

to the ones whom call me "one who fantasizes"..ones whom label me as "freak"...i love you all......

i Love.  just as God does..without conditions..undoconditonally i love all...

lable me..i still love ya !!   Cheesy Wink

freud...einstein...jung...and all souls....

Hugs and Love to you......

understanding, love,,,and knowledge...i pray unto you....

Love & (((((( Hugs)))))
bn

Jai Guru Jai Ma

Are these people around you where you live Annie? i have read recent posts but have not found anything or anyone remotely saying anything about your fantacizing or fanaticism. Your statements leave me puzzled. They are open ended and do not refer to anything or anyone. So that is why i ask you is that an experience you encounter around where you live? You see i lived in Michigan for many years. Many people do not understand us there. You might benefit by reading the life of Amma. Many people thought she was fanatical and fantasizing. She eventually proved she was indeed telling the truth. Have you been on this path for a very long time? Some of us get extremely enthusiastic when we start on a path and it becomes quite a surprise for others in our lives when it disrupts their way of seeing us. i hope some of this helps. Everyone fantacizes to a degree. This is human. Sometimes we are not aware of it though and others can help us realize it. Although if someone is not loving while doing this it is most likely that they themselves carry the same vibration. Otherwise they would not recognize it in you.

Reality? How can any of us say we live in reality? This you see is the biggest joke that God has played on us. We all are divine yet we live in a fantasy of our own making. That includes me and everyone.... Accept those that are able to see thru the fantasy. Those who are awakened. Those who are enlightened and divine.

Not everyone will understand our early experiences with the divine. Sometimes they are sacred and others will interpret them wrong. i have had SRFers interpret some of my experiences wrongly not to mention worldly people. So sometimes i have kept such experiences to myself as a result. i find that it is best to surround myself with those who affirm my spiritual life rather than deter it. i want to add in closing that we are very happy to have you with us, you have contributed much to this forum. Thank You. May we continue to feel your presence here.

As you know the heading you have put this under is in regards to your chart. Through years ahead this reflects a time of powerful relationships for the purpose of transformation. Just be careful that underhanded techniques are not used by others to make you feel as though your path is not correct. People drain and reinforce energies. It is important to recognize the place that energy plays in your relationships with others.

Steve Hydonus

« Last Edit: Mar 03, 2010 03:58 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: Mar 05, 2010 08:26 am »

Wow this has got to be perplexing. Here's someone that says all these things and we call her on it and she dissapears.

Steve
Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
blue nova
« Reply #10 on: Mar 05, 2010 09:57 pm »

_/\_ (((((( Steve ))))))  i have not left.....i am always (t)here,,,24/7  Cheesy  physically...i have been devoting time to serving.

these ones whom think of me in this way...they are all around me.   sometimes, when maya wages battle,,,i am cancer/crab and retreat back into shell.  but this shell that i retreat into...is one that is semi-permeable.....it can be breached by Love.

Love,,,and i shall emerge from shell again...in ready for what comes next.

there are many 'out there'...that experience 'things'...and they not understand.  as i did.

these ones.....i feel need to help...with understanding these experiences.  today's society,,,as general...deems god as 'very hard to come by'....

many souls...experience god and do not know it.

it breaks my heart....it saddens soul to see this happen.

soooooooooooooooo close..so many are to god...and not realize this. Cry

i help those..who come to me via soul.  i show soul Love (God)....and even then, it can be mis-read.

Have you been on this path for a very long time?

a long time....longer than i realized. Cheesy

Reality? How can any of us say we live in reality?

the way i see it....living in Reality,,,is residing in Christ Consciousness...or in kutastha...or looking at life thru CC glasses.   one can tell,,,whether they are living in cc/kutastha or not.  or be able to see....how much time one spends there.  their outer life reflects this.  as thoughts and actions.

Through years ahead this reflects a time of powerful relationships for the purpose of transformation.

yes.  "what happens within....will eventually surface on the outside".  

i sometimes,,have to remind myself...in words such as my post below...in order to 'battle maya'...keep strong...keep in soul.  the words may seem harsh....but sometimes, that is what it takes in order for me 'to keep going'....to keep 'that human part' afloat...

Love & (((Hugs))) Smiley

Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #11 on: Mar 06, 2010 02:10 pm »

Thanks for the response Annie Hadn't noticed anyone around here accusing you of anything. That is one reason i have told others i do not like to have too many personal messages. For some reason people are less willing to make personal criticism in public.

Steve
Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
blue nova
« Reply #12 on: Mar 06, 2010 03:20 pm »

(((((( steve, namaste2all ))))))  thank you

phenomena and siddhi's....i view them,,,,as a 'side affect' or a natural happening, during journey in finding God again.  one, should not get swooped up and let themselves be carried away.... Wink

goal....is God....not phenomena nor siddhi's....  <3   Smiley

(((Hugs)))
anne
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #13 on: Mar 28, 2010 07:11 am »

The Stellium in

In the chart of Annie we have a stellium in the first house involving the planets Sun, Mars and Venus.

The stellium involves a power source in the individual. The individual can be quite unaware of the energy emanating from this power source. This is because it is expressed naturally as though it was perfectly normal. There is often a contrast between intents and realities. Often a lesson by the school of life gives a slap of reality to such individuals to objectify the reality of this aspect. This is a strong power point for bringing the intent into reality. The magnitude of the new realities brought to life by these individuals depends much on the character of th individual and the power of the planets involved to bring new beginnings and the death of the old.

In this situation we have Mars which is fire energy and passion combined with magnetism and love (Venus) combusted by the energy of the Sun to send this power into reality. There is much ability to bring personal magnetism into manifestation either thru overt power over the environment. Or, the aura of the souls outward expression, sending the Suns energy outward combined with love (Venus) and the energy of Mars to ignite and the power of the Sun.  The Sun or vital energy can then combust this energy and burn off the fog which lies on the shores of misunderstanding. In this case there is a very personal and sensitive element exhibiting in the immediate environment.

The Midnite Astrologer with Little Hoot to Boot

« Last Edit: Mar 28, 2010 05:39 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
blue nova
« Reply #14 on: Mar 28, 2010 02:28 pm »

Definition:
A stellium is a multiple conjunction of planets. It's a close cluster of three or more planets in one sign and/or house. The planets are clumped together (within 0 to 5 degrees). This puts an energetic emphasis in the sign and house where it is concentrated.

This is something that stands out, when looking at a chart. A stellium in a birth chart is a special point of reference, and indicates the major themes of the chart.

i am rather new to astrology.... Smiley

whoa,,,i was wondering what is happening  !  i was starting to 'wonder about myself'.  some 'Unseen Force' making Itself known....yet i am not in Understanding.

hopefully sun burns that fog away soon...so i may see a bit clearer,,,bring forth Understanding.  this soul is getting 'ants in the pants'....eager beaver i am.  i feel like a Rocket-ship on launch pad that has been sitting idle for centuries waiting for the 'go ahead to launch'... if Rocket's engine is not soon ignited...Rocket-ship wants to be parked back in Hanger.  this shy Hermit...wants to retreat back into Cave.... it is a Crabs natural tendancy to retreat back into Shell.  Embarrassed

thank you , Midnite Astrologer with Little Hoot to Boot .... Smiley

((((Hugs))))

« Last Edit: Mar 28, 2010 02:30 pm by blue nova » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: