Spiritual Portal
Apr 18, 2024 02:28 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

yoshi

Recent Items

Views: 31
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: yoshi  (Read 2458 times)
Lucky Denver

« Reply #45 on: Apr 13, 2011 02:16 am »

(((Jitendra)))

oh my goodness...i was wondering what was going on...emotionally i have been on a rollercoaster for the last week...your recent post explains it   Smiley  i did not realize until recently just how much the planets/moon/sun... are so much a part of 'who we are'....amazing. 

thank you for taking the time to consult my chart...

(((Hugs)))
yoshi 

Smiley Indeed, precious dove;

As someone who has been deeply interested in astrology and tends to have unique, innovative thoughts and feelings about, I have realized some time ago.. that in time, somewhere in eternity, we will look back on this day and age and the attitude people had where "if science hasn't said it, it can not be possible".. and realize, we had proven that the Sun and the Moon had quite special effects on this Earth.. it was only natural that we would discover how our entire solar system impacts this Mother and not only Her physical landscapes but the creatures upon it as well.  I truly believe we will look back on these days long before the technology which advances Astrophysics, and see the early signs of how the forces that cause the planetary bodies to tug and pull at the Earth also tug and pull at even DNA.

Sorry.. bit of a rant there.. but astrology has got to be one of the most sorely misunderstood things I have seen in my time.  It is nice to be around people who are open-minded about it without obsessing over it!

Love
Lucky
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: