Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 12:43 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Lucky: Natal

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 0
Comments (0)

Views: 2
Comments (0)

Views: 3
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lucky: Natal  (Read 224 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: Apr 21, 2011 04:29 pm »

Lucky what i see here for your age group is this aspect between Saturn and Uranus. They were running along together neck and neck for a time and gave a certain flavor to your age group. i intend to write about it soon. Lucky you have quite a social combination there that involves your philosophy on life.

Midnite Astrologer

Dear Eric,

Although I am a little younger than you (Oct. 15 1989, Sun-Libra Rising-Sag), I feel like a good deal of what Steve described in his latest post may relate to generational influences in certain ways as I think that I, and many others within the same range, are experiencing quite similar influences and changes albeit in unique ways.

For example, I think that Pluto in Scorpio can be attributed to the generation at the turn of the century which was raised in an increasingly "darker" cultural climate but is now majorly in the 20's and a generation that is becoming increasingly receptive and attuned to spiritual and progressive matters at a much younger age, but also connecting and accepting of new terms and concepts arising from science and technology which do not contradict spirituality but in fact coincide with it.

I've always kind of felt like those of us born in, say, the late 80's are kind of like that "crossover" generation:  we still have certain memories and recollections of what it is to be a kid in the "90's" but we are also very much a part of the youth ushering in the new millenium and 21st century.

Love
Lucky

« Last Edit: Apr 22, 2011 03:51 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
Lucky Denver

« Reply #1 on: Apr 23, 2011 04:03 am »

I agree with you mister midnite astrologer

Thank you for your input
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #2 on: Apr 23, 2011 04:48 am »

Lucky what i see here for your age group is this aspect between Saturn and Uranus. They were running along together neck and neck for a time and gave a certain flavor to your age group. i intend to write about it soon. Lucky you have quite a social combination there that involves your philosophy on life.

Midnite Astrologer

Dear Eric,

Although I am a little younger than you (Oct. 15 1989, Sun-Libra Rising-Sag), I feel like a good deal of what Steve described in his latest post may relate to generational influences in certain ways as I think that I, and many others within the same range, are experiencing quite similar influences and changes albeit in unique ways.

For example, I think that Pluto in Scorpio can be attributed to the generation at the turn of the century which was raised in an increasingly "darker" cultural climate but is now majorly in the 20's and a generation that is becoming increasingly receptive and attuned to spiritual and progressive matters at a much younger age, but also connecting and accepting of new terms and concepts arising from science and technology which do not contradict spirituality but in fact coincide with it.

I've always kind of felt like those of us born in, say, the late 80's are kind of like that "crossover" generation:  we still have certain memories and recollections of what it is to be a kid in the "90's" but we are also very much a part of the youth ushering in the new millenium and 21st century.

Love
Lucky

thanks lucky. interesting food for thought.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: