Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 01:36 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Eric's Natal Chart

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Eric's Natal Chart  (Read 3338 times)
guest88
« on: Apr 17, 2011 07:54 pm »

An added note: Be careful about your so called friends and romances at this time. Things r not as they seem and u could easily fall into a situation that is quite demoralizing in regards to deceptions brought about in these encounters. Your values and monetary concerns r justified and should not go unheeded. In conclusion; This is a time of much growth on the inner levels and will be for some time to come
i had a falling out with my romantic interest and another falling out with a friend in what i'd say was a very demoralizing encounter. very emotional and i had a strong response by acting on impulse which is what caused me to lose my job and push these close ones away.
we're patching things up and are still friends, just giving everyone their space... which i think is helping me gravitate back to these inner levels of learning

Just recently the affects of spiritual experiences has had a lasting and fated quality in your life. People of an appreciable age difference have had a sizable affect on your life and your attitudes/

thank you i consider not only Amma Sri Karunamayi a positive influence but you as well. thank you Steve. Yoshi, Namaste2All and others here have helped me grow and it is very much appreciated. thank you friends.

If for some reason u do not or have not let these insights become a part of your new mental attitudes there could b very difficult and sudden things that happen to u that shake u out of your routine to bring flashes of insight in your outlook with the world as u know it.

my recent past has been very trying and all of what you say here can be confirmed from experience. thank you for taking the time, it has helped me see things clearer. this means a lot.

thank you very much, midnite astrologer

with Love
eric

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: