Spiritual Portal
Apr 19, 2024 01:23 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Dreamscaping

Recent Items

Views: 31
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Dreamscaping  (Read 1630 times)
yoshi

« Reply #15 on: Nov 09, 2011 12:52 pm »

congratulations on this realization , j    Wink

souls commune with one another all he time....waking consciousness is not aware of it usually because the waking consciousness is filled with maya which drowns out the communes.  same thing with soul and god commune. god is constantly communing with 'us'..... Smiley Smiley Smiley

god speaks to us all the time via soft commune....even through physical commune.....thru spouses, friends, parents.....animals...rivers....

human form....plant form....mineral form.....etc

i think maybe....that u understand better now, 'me'....the way 'i' am.

(((Love&Hugs&OM)))
yoshi

Report Spam   Logged

~*~*~*  Live in OM *~*~*~
~~~Swami Rama Tirtha ~~~
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
yoshi

« Reply #16 on: Nov 09, 2011 01:12 pm »

on our path to Realization / Remembering god / reconnecting with god again.......we must 'condition' our buddhi mind (intellect) and physical brain....

soul expresses itself thru body therefore it gets filtered thru the physical brain.....gotta re-condition the physical brain....'make' it realize that we are souls or spark of god.....

gotta re-train the brain...make it realize that we are god in body form  Wink  for when we are in body consciousness we are limited.....god is not limited and neither are 'we'....

Report Spam   Logged

~~~Swami Rama Tirtha ~~~
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #17 on: Nov 10, 2011 11:39 am »

congratulations on this realization , j    Wink

souls commune with one another all he time....waking consciousness is not aware of it usually because the waking consciousness is filled with maya which drowns out the communes.  same thing with soul and god commune. god is constantly communing with 'us'..... Smiley Smiley Smiley

god speaks to us all the time via soft commune....even through physical commune.....thru spouses, friends, parents.....animals...rivers....

human form....plant form....mineral form.....etc

i think maybe....that u understand better now, 'me'....the way 'i' am.

(((Love&Hugs&OM)))
yoshi

If u imagine the possibilities u can make them so. When we imagine love and truth we can also make it so. We can correct ourselves when we have allowed our imagination to hear what is not truth. But we have to desire it strongly, what is true, apart from our fantasies and then if we r also patient we will manifest. We must keep at it not loosing faith in the voices we hear and the inner whispers that come to us.

Jitendra
« Last Edit: Nov 10, 2011 11:52 am by **steve ~ hydonus** » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #18 on: Nov 10, 2011 11:44 am »

on our path to Realization / Remembering god / reconnecting with god again.......we must 'condition' our buddhi mind (intellect) and physical brain....
soul expresses itself thru body therefore it gets filtered thru the physical brain.....gotta re-condition the physical brain....'make' it realize that we are souls or spark of god.....

gotta re-train the brain...make it realize that we are god in body form  Wink  for when we are in body consciousness we are limited.....god is not limited and neither are 'we'....

We can b limitless even while in the body if we manifest love.....
Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #19 on: Nov 11, 2011 05:37 am »

'Rising above body consciousness does not mean neglect of the body..... One should care for the body... An intelligent person's mind may be roaming in the realm of ideas and yet be centered on the body and the attachments to which the body is subject.' PY

Some people claim they have risen above body consciousness but they do not exercise and have bad habits associated with the body. They claim that they are above physical desire when in reality they feel little or no energy of any kind because they r like couch potatoes. i find no reason to bring this up accept at times when others preach righteousness about being beyond the body and yet they r visibly abusing the body. We see that their health is suffering and that their bodies r literally falling to  pieces. They may even show callousness to the warm energies of others. It seems if they cannot b sympathetic to the energies of expression of others they at least could acknowledge that it is better to have vital bodily energy then to b silently dying to the body and to the vitality of life.

Sometimes when we try to awaken others we forget that we r half asleep ourselves. Instead of noticing the good in others, even though they might have some ways to go, they actively renounce the good qualities they have and center on the faults. Hearing someone speak on a forum can b entirely different then meeting them in person and seeing if they walk the walk and talk the talk. i have a ways to go spiritually but we should also realize that these bodies we inhabit can b a means of spiritual expression of love and service on our journey onwards and upwards.

In my visions from the soft world i see messages that help understand those i love. It is because of this i express these sentiments. Suffering from impotence and age is no sign of rising above body consciousness but rather a rationalization of loss of an enthusiasm for life. Put someone in a young youthful body or a body that is healthy and see if they r above and beyond the body or if they would even think about such things. Becoming 'spiritual' at middle age or older is no sign that we r above body consciousness but rather can b an excuse for enjoying the pleasures of life so easily lost by a lack of physical discipline and routine and over indulgence in earlier years and continued abuse in the present.

Our lives r a testament to what we speak of. We can not really know what a person's life is like unless we walk with them and experience them in person. It is better to dispel our illusions then to go on talking about something when we do not really have the spiritual awareness to describe such elevated states. Or we r so encased in our egos that we fail to appreciate the balancing  presence of others.

J

we 'fell from god' or 'garden of eden'....meaning our consciousness had attached itself to body form....forgot about god....when in actuality we are consciousness = forever free....forever bliss.  when in 'higher consciousness' or less attached to body....we experience the freedom and bliss.

when in the higher consciousness or in pure consciousness...we lose the attraction or attachment to body. we see thru the drama/delusion of body consciousness.

the whole idea of self realization is to realize we are consciousness and not body....to lose body consciousness and become one with pure/god consciousness.

« Last Edit: Nov 11, 2011 12:32 pm by yoshi » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Goldwolf

« Reply #20 on: Nov 12, 2011 01:10 pm »

Hello Steve, hello everybody. Please excuse my absense I didn't meant to neglect this forum for so long, I really like it and have liked it ever since I found out about it. I meant to just read and start to catch up on a lot of posts but this is a really good topic and one that is also current among members.

I have been having fantastic dreams this year. This year has actually been the year with the most unbelievable dreams that have been to me astounding and even beyond imagination. Some of them have been a little gothic but with dreams I suppose with an imagined paradise sometimes you end up having a haunted house type dream in each person's own little dream Universe.

I personally believe that individuals can see each other in dreams. I'm a little weird so I can't exactly say if this belief is from actual experience, actually, I'm just expressing the natural tendency of human beings to be selfish so my friends I request your forgiveness. Dreams are very kool and I pray that in the coming age of deathlessness in the Kingdom of God all of our lives will be as dreams.
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #21 on: Nov 12, 2011 02:24 pm »

Hello Steve, hello everybody. Please excuse my absense I didn't meant to neglect this forum for so long, I really like it and have liked it ever since I found out about it. I meant to just read and start to catch up on a lot of posts but this is a really good topic and one that is also current among members.

I have been having fantastic dreams this year. This year has actually been the year with the most unbelievable dreams that have been to me astounding and even beyond imagination. Some of them have been a little gothic but with dreams I suppose with an imagined paradise sometimes you end up having a haunted house type dream in each person's own little dream Universe.

I personally believe that individuals can see each other in dreams. I'm a little weird so I can't exactly say if this belief is from actual experience, actually, I'm just expressing the natural tendency of human beings to be selfish so my friends I request your forgiveness. Dreams are very kool and I pray that in the coming age of deathlessness in the Kingdom of God all of our lives will be as dreams.

Godwolf it is so good to have one such as yourself back again. Some of our dreams r very vivid. They r like messages from a higher place. They help us in times of trouble to maintain a direction when we r unclear about the road ahead. We need to hold on to our faith in our larger self and follow the messages from these soft worlds. As u also observed: 'we see each other' in our dreams and see their actions. These dreams help us understand the intentions and character of others.

Jitendra
« Last Edit: Nov 12, 2011 02:34 pm by **steve ~ hydonus** » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
guest88
« Reply #22 on: Nov 13, 2011 11:05 am »

hi goldwolf and welcome back ! : ) dreams ARE cool : D thanks
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #23 on: Nov 16, 2011 09:06 am »

hi goldwolf and welcome back ! : ) dreams ARE cool : D thanks

Sometimes our dreams r precognition of future events. Others may tell us that they r just dreams.  They loose faith in us. Yet we should trust the inner messages that comes from others, to us, from our deepest Self. Even if life seems contrary. We must follow our precognitions for what will be and what is inherent in the fabric of time. The spirit of our souls communicate with the spirit of other souls and tell us their deepest secrets. On this level it is hard for them to hide from us. The problem we have is when we ignore that inner child which is; The ability to say what comes from our spirits without feeling that we will be humiliated by others or for that matter caring if we are. For the wisdom of this world is foolishness in God's sight. As it is written: "He catches the wise in their craftiness"

Love can be lost forever if we do not follow its calling. It is like a razors edge. Those who feel the presence of love follow their inner promptings because they have searched their souls and know the course to take. They r not led by outer conditions and fooled by the maneuvers of others but know the inner callings of their greater Self. We, as spiritual beings, sometimes have to take the lead in relationships because we know their significance. This can manifest in various expressions including at times remaining silent while others must be left alone to gain understanding.

At certain times others will b receptive to us because of cosmic factors and the orbit of the planets which signifies the unfolding divine drama. At these times we make suggestions to them either silently or through reaching them in some way. If they have not lost touch with their inner promptings they will recognize our soul calls and respond in like manner. The factor of time and timing is a great teacher in our unfolding awareness. If we loose our timing we loose our spiritual opportunities as well. Life leaves us behind. For those who love their is a way. It is for us to recognize it's existence and not be fooled by competing satanic forces which draw us into future cycles of suffering and delusion.

To those who hear this call (they) will respond in like manner. It is more than a personal call because we recognize that we are more than these little bodies. We r a force that works together for a higher purpose. However, for each moment their is a corresponding resonating energy in us that manifests in someone else. As they read this message they will be drawn to it irresistibly and will understand its importance and respond by intuiting what i am channeling. It comes from an inner prompting and not from any outer volition on my part. i am only a witness to the inspiration that is pouring forth. Sometimes it is wise to recognize that we r not the doers. When we put ourselves aside anything is possible. We then can become witnesses of spiritual presences that help us in a capacity that we ourselves cannot manifest alone; but only by the grace of a higher presence that motivates us.

Jitendra
« Last Edit: Nov 16, 2011 12:08 pm by **steve ~ hydonus** » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #24 on: Nov 17, 2011 01:06 pm »

Dreamscape

I have been dreaming
And I saw u there last nite
U gave me your message
One that u could not give in life
Living with fear
We live out illusions every day
And if I loose u
What will our memories have to say?
We gave what we could?
then we woke up
Face to face
Helping each other
Together with God
In every way
Now when I leave u
I will dream from time to time
Sometimes I see u
and the trail we left behind
I know I have helped us
Given u love along the way
And I ‘ll send you a message
Was it a fantacy we played?
Through all the Dreamscape
Only Gods love will show the way

« Last Edit: Nov 17, 2011 01:22 pm by **steve ~ hydonus** » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Goldwolf

« Reply #25 on: Nov 17, 2011 02:45 pm »

I'm astounded by your genious on this subject Steve. Who ever thought a small group of yojis could end up on the same internet site together and discuss the secrets of the Universe. Books of Mythic proportions such as Autobiography of a Yoji and the Bible are mysterious and exciting and fill our hearts with love. We of course are reaching out and somehow there is always love, from friends, that is our peer group and of course the love of God is ever present as well.

The success of any person's life comes from daydreaming, brainstorming or some form of concentrating on a particular goal. Our dreams as we sleep in God's arms can be just entertainment, as if our brain working somewhat like a computer generates movies for our enjoyment, it's no wonder most people watch movies now. A dream can also keep you on your toes and show you the dark side of human nature and plunge you into the abyss, it can catapult you into Hades itself and when you awaken you'll be perhaps more prepared for the future if not stronger then and there. A dream can also show you a paradise of what your life can become as well as possibly give you hints on how to improve your life or the lives of others by exposing something you may have missed during waking hours.

I feel as human beings we should always take every precation when interpreting dreams as a dream cannot govern human life. They are however for the most part a very enjoyable experience. You can do anything. You can fly. You can work at a job that is out of your reach or not on your schedule at the moment and there is always a strange, new and exciting land to be explored.

As a matter of fact, from a certain point of view one could say that this well put together forum is a dream solidified. In my opinion that is true. Our computers that are the tools that get us here allow us to build this dream of friendship and spirituality. This of course helps our overall well being and also allows us to connect on a superconscience level. We meditate and experience the Christ and search for Sat and our superconscience, ever present reaches out in many way, sometimes this is how we find friends.

It is truly wonderful how many dreams are shared on this site. That's all I got for now friends. I would share all the secrets of the Universe with you here and now but I'm still working on that one. (Ha!)

Sat Tat Om
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #26 on: Nov 18, 2011 09:26 am »

hi. one reason i like dreaming is because it's the only time i feel free from the routine of everyday living. i used to think. . . i live to dream.

also two days ago i was taking a nap and slept with one eye open. i had sleep paralysis again and i asked in my mind, "im looking for my teacher" a girl responded but i couldnt make what she said. i got scared. there were two girls talking- having a conversation- and i repeated myself, and she again repeated herself to me. i couldn't understand it- than a shadow of a man formed on my wall which made me really scared and i woke up hyperventilating. i wish i could go in unafraid and be there longer. . . in this world. . .
Report Spam   Logged
yoshi

« Reply #27 on: Nov 18, 2011 02:11 pm »

i wish i could go in unafraid and be there longer. . . in this world. . .

by 'this world'...u r meaning the soft world/realm....yes ?

the soft world is Reality....the physical world is the dream.....

i fear not the soft world , i 'fear' the physical world....for it is the physical world that has the nightmares,,, Cheesy Wink

try ur best to kick the fears of the soft world !!  it's a lot less scarier than this place
 Wink

« Last Edit: Nov 18, 2011 04:39 pm by yoshi » Report Spam   Logged

~~~Swami Rama Tirtha ~~~
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
yoshi

« Reply #28 on: Nov 19, 2011 01:23 pm »

i wish i could go in unafraid and be there longer. . . in this world. . .

by 'this world'...u r meaning the soft world/realm....yes ?

the soft world is Reality....the physical world is the dream.....

i fear not the soft world , i 'fear' the physical world....for it is the physical world that has the nightmares,,, Cheesy Wink

try ur best to kick the fears of the soft world !!  it's a lot less scarier than this place
 Wink

eric wrote......id also like to learn more from you on the soft world 

(((eric)))

this may be a bit more challenging than i had thought....i am not sure where i should start.

maybe there should be a new thread started on the subject... ? ? ?  would you like to start one...and maybe pose some questions to get it going ?  i am sure u have certain wonderments...we can start there ?   Smiley

(((Love&Hugs&OM)))
yoshi
« Last Edit: Nov 20, 2011 02:34 pm by yoshi » Report Spam   Logged

~~~Swami Rama Tirtha ~~~
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
guest88
« Reply #29 on: Nov 20, 2011 08:43 pm »

im curious about a bunch of things- like hearing voices, feeling their breath on your ears and not being able to see anyone. or the difference between seeing the misshapen organic transparent orbs and tiny electrical blue/white sparks. and how to slip out of body or why we're able to dream of things sometimes moments before they happen. but id also like to learn more about how to meet people in the soft world and have clear communication with, how to leave my body when the opportunity arises when i try i always feel drunk and fall down and never make it far. i wonder also why we smell someone beautiful and think its a lover from the other side calling us- how can i see this person and and understand the history
there's more but i don't think i'm really looking for an answer more so, opening up
just grateful for all the unexplained phenomena

joyous mystery  : D
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: