Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 12:16 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

clearing chatter

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: clearing chatter  (Read 985 times)
flying squirrel

"in the state of wonderment"

« on: Feb 16, 2010 07:38 pm »

The chatter is not something that just disapears for a veteran meditator. As soon as one is thrown into life events that create turmoil the chatter resumes 10 fold. It takes a Christ to walk the line to crucifixtion and betrayal in a calm spirit. We all have a lot of equinimity to work towards. i think the important thing is to recognize there is a method to all this madness. There is no one method or two or three methods. i hesitate to put stickys endorsing our particular line of remedies. But yes you are right sometimes we like to talk about things forever but refuse to take the steps that lead to resolution. So i suppose in this sense we all mirror each other. i have a lot that i have to act on also.....

Steve

hey Steve ! now there is encouragement, about the chatter hanging on even with veteran meditators  Cool thanx

totally in agreement about events creating turmoil and chatter going non stop - drives me crazy !

perhaps - do you think, there is a connection there?
the events, the turmoil, the chatter = a message hidden somewhere underneath it all ?
maybe we need to listen to the chatter, just a little bit, just to see ?

understand about the no sticky - what works for one, doesn't always work for another - makes sense

Those who have no frustration our self realized since they see harmony in everything and nothing frustrates their intentions. Seeing God in everthing nothing disturbs them. Everything changes in its own time.....

hey, we are only human ! frustration could be one of those lesson things, always appearing at times when needed for a reason of some kind
« Last Edit: Feb 16, 2010 07:48 pm by flying squirrel » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: