Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 05:26 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Prayers for Steve

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 0
Comments (0)

Views: 3
Comments (0)

Views: 3
Comments (0)
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Prayers for Steve  (Read 1521 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: Feb 18, 2010 05:33 am »

Thought you may be interested; Yogananda asked the sleepless saint (Ram Gopal) in his early years: " Sir why don't you grant me samadhi?"
Dear one I would be glad to convey the divine contact, but it is not my place to do so." The saint looked at me with half-closed eyes. " Your Master will bestow that experience shortly. Your body is not tuned just yet. As a small lamp cannot withstand excessive electrical voltage, so your nerves are unready for the cosmic current. If I gave you the infinite ecstacy right now, you would burn as if every cell were on fire.

Around midnite Ram Gopal fell into silence, and I lay down on the blankets. Closing my eyes, I saw flashes of lightning; the vast space within me was a chamber of molten light. I opened my eyes and observed the same dazzling radiance, the room became a part of that infinite vault which I beheld with interior vision.

"Why don't you go to sleep?"

"Sir how can I sleep in the presence of lightning, blazing whether my eyes are shut or open?"

By the way I have in truth advanced to the point of going into Samadi at will, I imagine it will get better with Kriya. This year hopefully however a couple of more years wont hurt, I got time. I can partially rewind my age so at current I look eighteen to twenty four tops though I be thirty five years old man. Ha ha sorry. I'll teach you how to do this yoga technique one day ..... unless.

Kick the dirt off those boots cowboy, the team is ready to go. See you in cyberspace.

Sat Tat Om
      P.S. I am invincible, (James Bond Joke [Goldeneye] {sorry})!!!!!

Kick up your feet and make yourself at home cowboy we got a ways to go but with everyones help who knows we could have that experience sooner than we know...

In Divine Friendship

Jitendra

« Last Edit: Feb 18, 2010 05:57 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com

Pages: [1] 2
  Print