Spiritual Portal
Apr 19, 2024 03:03 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

3 dreams that have lead down a spiritual path

Recent Items

Views: 31
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 dreams that have lead down a spiritual path  (Read 1605 times)
guest88
« on: Dec 12, 2014 06:01 am »

Hello ! It has been a while since I've posted here... But I've been reflecting lately... This year one of the dreams has come to life... That is, things that were said in the dream were at one point mirrored back to me in person. Later that night I was very emotional as I was reminded of these dreams and other ideas and imaginings I've had as a child. After having time to look back and re-read my original post(in all of its grammatical confusion) I believe I have an idea as to what this all might mean. Of course, this is just an idea... But it is one that strengthens other beliefs in the process. I believe these dreams allude to past lives and even transitioning phases from one life to another. Jitendra, it is as you've said- these occurrences of sleep paralysis, lucid dreaming and out of body experience happened at the time without much conscious effort. It was 3 years later, during a time of heavy meditation and specific dieting that I'd have other spiritual experiences much like the dreams listed above. In other threads here I've shared a few of those dreams... And if I combine everything I definitely see a bigger picture... That we are somehow connected and that life can be viewed and maybe experienced through different personalities. That something deep happens on a subconscious level the moment we are born- and the moments after our passing. I've not much an answer for the skeptic reading my post... And I've not much solidity for myself but, I've a small foundation now. That is, my experience has given me the confidence to say I might have had multiple past lives. It's a big step for me to say this with confidence. I don't know why I'm being shown these memories, if we can call them that... But as the years flow, my unraveling of these... Subconscious records surface to the fore. Is this something I've experienced in a past life ... ? Why now ?

There's so many questions and I don't expect much of an answer... Just that in time, things will be made clear. Cheers for now.

More reflections later.. 
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: