Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 08:40 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

3 dreams that have lead down a spiritual path

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 dreams that have lead down a spiritual path  (Read 1588 times)
guest88
« on: Jul 08, 2018 05:38 am »

Thanks for sharing some of your obe's with me Eric. I was talking with Scott last nite. We wrote this song. It is called--- The Tapestry of Time and Space. --- Though I admit it to being my imagination--- i believe there will come a time that I will b able to leave this body consciously and explore the physical universe. There r such great distances between the stars but we may be able to traverse them thru out of body astral projection. I believe that is where I was at with writing this song. It is unusual in the sense that in co-writing even though we r writing the same song our experiences may b somewhat different but we can share a common dream in the process. I want to share this with Shannon as well since we shared a common 'dream' in 'Meet Me in the Next Life.' I have found that sharing such creative projects can help bring people together. Sharing visions and dreams makes this possible.

Steve is your song still here somewhere? I'd love to hear it. I also believe you will be able to leave your body consciously. Then you will be teaching me how to do it.  Smiley Cheesy

Peace friend.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: