Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 10:50 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

3 dreams that have lead down a spiritual path

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 dreams that have lead down a spiritual path  (Read 1589 times)
guest88
« on: Feb 21, 2010 07:30 am »

in 2008 i've had three dreams that have really caused me to look within- i will never forget them and felt like sharing
they happened back to back- 1 dream and then 2 dreams the next night
i will save the 1 dream for last

the first dream(of the 2 dreams) takes place in africa, somewhere amongst a shoreline. i remember, "floating" from one set of eyes to another- watching through other people- having an awareness that i am not this person. it starts with someone who is trying to teach the group a tribal dance. we were told that the dance was very important and must do as he does. once i began to dance- i warp to another set of eyes.
i am now standing on the shoreline with a group of, "watchers." we were told to keep a look out for any intruders. i spotted someone- in the distance, slowly it came from out of the waters. i say it because i could not see who it was- there was no definite detail, only a person covered in seaweed. after this i warp yet again to a different location, this time i am alone. a women is in the distance walking towards me. she is cut and bleeding- she fell into my arms and began speaking. i do not speak any other language but i am sure we spoke french to one another. i began asking her questions in french- as soon as she started responding- something very hard to explain happened. this feeling of- being pulled out from the middle of what i was doing. i am no longer in africa. it was as if i was being stared down upon- i could hear faint chanting. after regaining full awareness from being, "pulled" i noticed what looked like natives circled around me. once i made eye contact the chanting stopped. they were masked- either with the skull of an animal- or shadow covering their face- but i could still feel their eyes on me. there was a long moment of silence- and then, they were gone. nothing was left but the silhouette of a dead tree(many branches and no leaf's) a few crows, and an orange sky. behind the tree was a rainbow with colors ranging from purple, blue, and green. the orange was glowing- giving an ambient feeling- after this i woke up.(so its a bit choppy... but this is what i recall after 2 years heh)

in the next dream... i don't know where i was- or how i got there, but i was sitting down. there were people around me- making me feel as comfortable as possible- the thing is, i had no idea who anyone was. one of the men in the group came over and pulled me aside to talk. after wrapping his arm around me he says, "isn't it obvious eric? you're dead."
i didn't know what to think- but for a minute, i was shown my family- they were still alive and mourning. it was a very sad, heavy feeling- but the person with me helped me get through this- helped me understand. i do not remember how, but after some time had passed the scenery changed and the feeling of being sad was gone. now, the same man was teaching me things that might seem impossible while back on the material world. he was explaining to me, somehow- i wish i could remember the description- how physical objects have little meaning that i'd come to understand. for example, he had me turn something into a green towel. after this he tells me we can go anywhere as long as one focuses hard enough.
in an instant, i am in japan- i am in a building. i am in an elevator and hit 46- after going up all the way to my destination- i remember the elevator doors opening and walking out to a glass window. i took a glance out only to see everything covered in a massive, powerful green ocean. the building i was on was the only thing visible within the ocean- after this, i woke up.

during this time i'd been experiencing some sleep paralysis and tried to use that to induce out of bodies... in this last dream i think i had a mixture of lucid dream/sleep paralysis

it starts with being on stage- but, with the snap of a finger- i am pulled out and am somewhere else. i am in a small wooden boat in the middle of an ocean. there is a person sitting across from me and an old man in the back with his arm wrapped around a cannon. the man tells us to look for it... to look in the sky and point it out. i remember looking up and pointing at a star- the old man smiled and fired the cannon- next thing i know, i am being shot out of the cannon- no longer do i see myself as a human being but a geometrical shape. i am a green arrow- the person whom sat across from me was also fired out of the cannon- i don't remember his/her shape... but i remember the color, red. it was almost like a race at first- we were racing higher and higher in the sky- shooting through clouds. who i was- mentally, was contained within the object- my thoughts, my being- i remember communicating with the other object despite not having lips to talk. we were talking about energy... i don't remember what we said- but something said accelerated the rate i was going. i started moving faster and faster- going past the clouds and into space. at this point i'm not talking to anyone- i can hardly contain myself due to the speed i'm going. things become overwhelming- the stars become a blur- i kept going deeper and deeper into space- i could not hold the speed- something was about to happen and soon- another rush of being overwhelmed and then- i explode. at this point, i'm no longer looking at stars but other geometrical shapes. there were tiny particles and objects swaying up and down in one motion- inhaling.. exhaling- they moved together this way. the color contained in the arrow reaches out and covers everything in sight. all the objects around me, the particles- are draped in green. after this- that same feeling of being pulled out from what i was doing, as mentioned in the first dream, happens again. a bit rough, it feels as if i am being slammed down onto a table- i remember watching images of who knows what flash before my eyes. its like someone trying to hide a subliminal message by sliding in a quick image over a steady image. it was that, "quick image" different things flashing before me(it's hard to explain... that's the best i could do) again, i feel overwhelmed. i feel my eyes twitch and i notice i am laying in my bed but can not move. i must be experiencing sleep paralysis(is what i think) but how am i still dreaming and able to recognize my body?(my body was laying in a very weird position in the bed- as if i might have been tossing and turning all night)... there i am, unable to move feeling overwhelmed- the dream i had begins to fade but something in my chest sends waves of uneasy impulses to the brain. i begin to think i'm having a heart-attack. i can't move- i felt trapped- as if all i could do was lay there and watch my body die. not to shortly after i am free and able to sit up. i began to cry and ended up skipping class that day feeling very impacted by this dream...

i love dreams- they're very interesting to me and love the fact that we have new adventures every night. i just thought it would be nice to share something that helped really give me the boost needed in a spiritual sense- between the dreams, sleep paralysis, OBE's/astral projection/ and the 11:11 prompts- it was around this time my journey inward really took a dominant role in my life

Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #1 on: Feb 21, 2010 07:40 am »

Remarkable detail Eric. It will take some time to assimilate....
Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: Feb 21, 2010 06:05 pm »

It is interesting to me that your natal Neptune~the planet of dreams~was being activated at that time;Particularly in late January and early September of that year. Your planet of dreams is very strong in your chart. It rules your chart and is more important than even your Sun sign. It is a very psychic and potentially spiritual planet to have accentuated in your chart. It can also make your environment seem very confusing at times. If this be so it is to awaken the latent psychic and spiritual energies that it bestows. In 2008 your natural abilities were made more apparent to you. Sometimes we have talents and gifts but they need conscious direction at other times it is very apparent without much conscious effort. The native will never be happy with ordinary living conditions. There is always something that will draw him towards being the dreamer.

Jitendra
« Last Edit: Feb 21, 2010 06:21 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
guest88
« Reply #3 on: Dec 12, 2014 06:01 am »

Hello ! It has been a while since I've posted here... But I've been reflecting lately... This year one of the dreams has come to life... That is, things that were said in the dream were at one point mirrored back to me in person. Later that night I was very emotional as I was reminded of these dreams and other ideas and imaginings I've had as a child. After having time to look back and re-read my original post(in all of its grammatical confusion) I believe I have an idea as to what this all might mean. Of course, this is just an idea... But it is one that strengthens other beliefs in the process. I believe these dreams allude to past lives and even transitioning phases from one life to another. Jitendra, it is as you've said- these occurrences of sleep paralysis, lucid dreaming and out of body experience happened at the time without much conscious effort. It was 3 years later, during a time of heavy meditation and specific dieting that I'd have other spiritual experiences much like the dreams listed above. In other threads here I've shared a few of those dreams... And if I combine everything I definitely see a bigger picture... That we are somehow connected and that life can be viewed and maybe experienced through different personalities. That something deep happens on a subconscious level the moment we are born- and the moments after our passing. I've not much an answer for the skeptic reading my post... And I've not much solidity for myself but, I've a small foundation now. That is, my experience has given me the confidence to say I might have had multiple past lives. It's a big step for me to say this with confidence. I don't know why I'm being shown these memories, if we can call them that... But as the years flow, my unraveling of these... Subconscious records surface to the fore. Is this something I've experienced in a past life ... ? Why now ?

There's so many questions and I don't expect much of an answer... Just that in time, things will be made clear. Cheers for now.

More reflections later.. 
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #4 on: Dec 16, 2014 07:44 am »

It occurred to me tonight. .. maybe these dreams are prebirth dreams. . From form within the womb to the extraction out and born into the world. Maybe these transitional memories are the result of being born. But does that mean an intelligence was dormant inside my physical body even as it was forming within the womb ? Does that mean, if a soul exist, that it can record its experience prebirth... before consciousness come to the fore ? Very crude thoughts tonight. .. needed a place to release.

Thoughts later

Time for sleep
Report Spam   Logged
guest46
« Reply #5 on: Dec 16, 2014 07:11 pm »

It occurred to me tonight. .. maybe these dreams are prebirth dreams. . From form within the womb to the extraction out and born into the world. Maybe these transitional memories are the result of being born. But does that mean an intelligence was dormant inside my physical body even as it was forming within the womb ? Does that mean, if a soul exist, that it can record its experience prebirth... before consciousness come to the fore ? Very crude thoughts tonight. .. needed a place to release.

Thoughts later

Time for sleep

Dear gargoyle face,

It appears you are on to something. Keep scaring us. You may make the movies yet!

The big Hitch.
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: Dec 16, 2014 07:30 pm »

Thanks platypus lips. Little do u know u are in the movie. Work on your part Hitch.
« Last Edit: Dec 16, 2014 10:58 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: Dec 03, 2015 01:12 pm »

O.K. here we r again dear friend going over some great memories. In your first post here you seem to be having a past recollection of being 'dead' and someone helping u with being in the afterlife. It would b in paragraph #3 dream #2.

Thanks for sharing some of your obe's with me Eric. I was talking with Scott last nite. We wrote this song. It is called--- The Tapestry of Time and Space. --- Though I admit it to being my imagination--- i believe there will come a time that I will b able to leave this body consciously and explore the physical universe. There r such great distances between the stars but we may be able to traverse them thru out of body astral projection. I believe that is where I was at with writing this song. It is unusual in the sense that in co-writing even though we r writing the same song our experiences may b somewhat different but we can share a common dream in the process. I want to share this with Shannon as well since we shared a common 'dream' in 'Meet Me in the Next Life.' I have found that sharing such creative projects can help bring people together. Sharing visions and dreams makes this possible.
« Last Edit: Dec 03, 2015 01:38 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
guest88
« Reply #8 on: Jul 08, 2018 05:30 am »

It is interesting to me that your natal Neptune~the planet of dreams~was being activated at that time;Particularly in late January and early September of that year. Your planet of dreams is very strong in your chart. It rules your chart and is more important than even your Sun sign. It is a very psychic and potentially spiritual planet to have accentuated in your chart. It can also make your environment seem very confusing at times. If this be so it is to awaken the latent psychic and spiritual energies that it bestows. In 2008 your natural abilities were made more apparent to you. Sometimes we have talents and gifts but they need conscious direction at other times it is very apparent without much conscious effort. The native will never be happy with ordinary living conditions. There is always something that will draw him towards being the dreamer.

Jitendra

Thank you.

In regards to my dream concerning the race through space and exploding, my color draping over the particles and geometric shapes: I believe someone was showing me reality of God but it seems I became afraid in my experience like it was a lot to handle and it broke me down emotionally and caused a panic attack. I find myself praying to God tonight; to know God. I wonder, who or what was showing/guiding me through this very detailed out of body...

A longing for another experience is stirred... Meditations have been wonderful...

Peace.

Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #9 on: Jul 08, 2018 05:38 am »

Thanks for sharing some of your obe's with me Eric. I was talking with Scott last nite. We wrote this song. It is called--- The Tapestry of Time and Space. --- Though I admit it to being my imagination--- i believe there will come a time that I will b able to leave this body consciously and explore the physical universe. There r such great distances between the stars but we may be able to traverse them thru out of body astral projection. I believe that is where I was at with writing this song. It is unusual in the sense that in co-writing even though we r writing the same song our experiences may b somewhat different but we can share a common dream in the process. I want to share this with Shannon as well since we shared a common 'dream' in 'Meet Me in the Next Life.' I have found that sharing such creative projects can help bring people together. Sharing visions and dreams makes this possible.

Steve is your song still here somewhere? I'd love to hear it. I also believe you will be able to leave your body consciously. Then you will be teaching me how to do it.  Smiley Cheesy

Peace friend.
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #10 on: Jul 08, 2018 06:38 am »

Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
guest88
« Reply #11 on: Jul 11, 2018 07:49 pm »

Maybe it's user error but I can only find the song Meet me in the next life
not the tapestry of time and space  Huh?
it's a nice song steve, meet me in the next life
love the instruments  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #12 on: Aug 17, 2018 07:43 am »

After reading the resurrection of sri yukteswar I believe the 2nd and 3rd dream are experiences from the astral body, which I am understanding is still limited in its nature.

The 2nd dream is direct correlation to changing shapes and objects at will
as well as transporting from one place to another in an instant

The 3rd dream is reference to when he mentions a being is able to shoot at rocket speed through space

He says yet there is a greater reality in the astral for those who are preparing to enter the casual body.

Perhaps my 2nd dream was a memory of assistance through the aftermath of leaving the physical body of a previous incarnation.

I realize now some of my previous conclusions to their meaning were misinterpreted but Autobiography of a Yogi has helped me make better sense of their occurrence....  this chapter seems to have some common themes to my own experiences.
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #13 on: Oct 26, 2019 08:55 pm »

hey steve,
i got your voice mail. here it is.
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #14 on: Nov 04, 2019 11:06 am »

hey steve,
i got your voice mail. here it is.

Thanks for bringing this thread back alive!
Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: