Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 11:50 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

note to self

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 0
Comments (0)

Views: 2
Comments (0)

Views: 3
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: note to self  (Read 369 times)
guest88
« on: Feb 26, 2010 05:30 am »

listen to your heart.
listen to inner truth.
radiate, fully.
dance and be confused-
be with others.
see truth in times uncertain.
trust, completely
crumble, over & over.
embrace humility.
Experience remembrance-
envision the womb.

the womb, the gates of rebirth.
forever suspended, forever fed.
Have faith. trust in the all
embracing mother- the self and be
like that of a child in your pursuits- forever
pure- forever true.
be so and remember much- for much
will be revealed.
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #1 on: Feb 26, 2010 07:55 am »

An affirmation of faith. How to constructively deal with problems while having faith in the outcome of events. Easier said then done yet we appreciate the inspiration.

There must be a truth in uncertainty. Is it humility with self? Learning that we have no real control over events?
We are in the hands of a higher power. Perhaps we can be grateful for the confusion if it leads to salvation.

Steve
« Last Edit: Feb 26, 2010 08:01 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: Mar 01, 2010 06:28 pm »

An affirmation of faith.  Perhaps we can be grateful for the confusion if it leads to salvation.

Steve

faith. pretty cool huh?  Cheesy what if, it is easier done than said? i believe, we illuminate certain aspects of this poem- completely and wholly so- being true to self. some aspects, perhaps, natural soul traits while others- acquired- no. remembered(both  Shocked), through out the course of our lives. there's nothing wrong with striving for more- but the way we experience and express is the perfect construct of who/what we are- happy or sad. being grateful for confusion... yes  Smiley i agree with you here

Yes abysmaltouch i think this is a very good poem. Where has it come from? Can you truly say? For sometimes the words speak to us thru those higher powers that are helping us along the way and the more we think we created the more we loose the point of the creator. The best that we do is really not the best that we have done but rather it is a product of our attempts to be connected and the response that we are graced with.

You see; i know as we go thru these changes they can be very confusing at times. Sometimes we are a bit like the fish with no body. We are lost in possibilties that the head gives us. It is so good to stay in touch with the umblical cord to divine mother who knows are plight and that we are very lost and alone in this life of fantasy and illusions that the Lord has created for us. It is very difficult to separate fact from fiction and we have been reaching across the desert sands so many times thinking that we have seen the oasis in front of us only to see one more mirage we have created. i look with eagerness to the creator of maya and illusions to not be afraid of the plays that are on the stage of our consciousness. Asking that i may be a witness and the audience before the big spectacle instead of playing these parts with no rehearsals. i ask the divine script writer to (please) tell me my part and the plot. We/I have been improvising so long and We/I have made such a mess of so many things. It is no longer me and my desires that want to play here. i truly want to know the part that was meant for me in the big show. i think many of you are feeling the same thing.

Our connection is thru words here divine freinds and embodiments of that great spirit. But when we go to the inner source in our meditation our connection becomes much deeper. It is at this place that i seek to bring all of you as i seek for myself.....

Jitendra
« Last Edit: Mar 01, 2010 06:56 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
blue nova
« Reply #3 on: Mar 02, 2010 01:59 pm »

i ask the divine script writer to (please) tell me my part and the plot. We/I have been improvising so long and We/I have made such a mess of so many things. It is no longer me and my desires that want to play here. i truly want to know the part that was meant for me in the big show. i think many of you are feeling the same thing.

Our connection is thru words here divine freinds and embodiments of that great spirit. But when we go to the inner source in our meditation our connection becomes much deeper. It is at this place that i seek to bring all of you as i seek for myself.....

_/\_   Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: Mar 02, 2010 02:09 pm »

i ask the divine script writer to (please) tell me my part and the plot. We/I have been improvising so long and We/I have made such a mess of so many things. It is no longer me and my desires that want to play here. i truly want to know the part that was meant for me in the big show. i think many of you are feeling the same thing.

_/\_   Smiley

When we begin evolving on the path we meet more and more friends and lovers that we were close to in many ways in the past. The temptation is to fall back into previous patterns with these people. We begin to recognize that we will continue a longer cycle of karma  to work out (with these dear ones) if we are not careful. On the other hand we can choose to evolve with them and unite our souls in a common purpose. In this way we will still meet again yet at a higher spiritual plain and mode of existence. i wrote a song about this with someone else on the album 'Into Blue' it is called 'Meet You in the Next Life'

Jitendra
« Last Edit: Mar 02, 2010 05:57 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
blue nova
« Reply #5 on: Mar 02, 2010 07:31 pm »

_/\_   Smiley

When we begin evolving on the path we meet more and more friends and lovers that we were close to in many ways in the past. The temptation is to fall back into previous patterns with these people. We begin to recognize that we will continue a longer cycle of karma  to work out (with these dear ones) if we are not careful. On the other hand we can choose to evolve with them and unite our souls in a common purpose. In this way we will still meet again yet at a higher spiritual plain and mode of existence. i wrote a song about this with someone else on the album 'Into Blue' it is called 'Meet You in the Next Life'

Jitendra

maybe....we need to nip karma in the bud....yes ?

say "okay"....unfold our arms to the past, learn from It....and then go Forward and make Right.

God evolves...on a Constant basis...

He/She grows from Learning...then applies this Learning to the Constant........

This is..physical fact...Evolution.

Evolution...Learn and Grow from experience...or maybe, Experience....?  Wink

the more Soul Learns from Experience...the more Evolved a Soul is....

Lifetime through Lifetime.....Advancement happens...

we will meet souls...during these lifetimes,,,

other souls...who have Impacts or have Impacted on our previous lifetimes....

i am sure...almost positive..there are souls meeting on this board,,,at this time,,,who have met in other lifetimes...

It can only be So...

So...i say to Them..."God Bless...You and Me...may our Time, in the Here and Now , be a part of our Future.."

Love and (((Hugs))) i send to all,,,
bn

« Last Edit: Mar 02, 2010 07:49 pm by blue nova » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: