Spiritual Portal
Apr 20, 2024 01:19 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The Language of Love

Recent Items

Views: 3
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 9
Comments (0)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: The Language of Love  (Read 1423 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: Mar 04, 2010 03:10 pm »

Secret Squirrel and Nomaste i think we are having a meaningful dialogue here and anyone else is welcome to chime in. Yes some people definately have different views. It can be a discouraging thing that most people do not really mean what they say when they say they love someone. The love is conditioned and based on what we/they have wished it would have been rather than how it has turned out. But should this be grounds for never responding again? Here the situations have very little to do with memories but rather integrity.

Many others have felt as though we have burned the bridges but i still leave in my heart a place for them if they decide to communicate again. i believe this developing sense of magnetism and energy between us and others draws us to people that more strongly resonate with our own magnetism and what we drew to us before is a result of the magnetism we put out before. So in this sense we are responsible for what we allow in our lives now and in the past. Because of this i have become more patient and cautious in rushing into friendships. Sometimes it takes time to sniff them out. In some situations, over a time, i can recognize that i am taking on the qualities of someone else. In the language and in some of the behavior. This is a merging that starts occuring between significant relationshps. i have started to see this with a few of you here on the forum. With Namaste2All in particular; but i think that we have known each other for a long time and this is natural. i would suggest the part of the perplexing quality that he might notice in me is because of the possiblility that certain behavior patterns were thought to occur that were not forthcoming but rather other manifestations took place.

Some of us seem to grow together others stay stagnate at a certain level of evolution. At a certian point we realize we are living in the past or will be if we continue on; our most productive choice is to move on when other opportunites present themselves or when we decide to make other opportunies happen for ourselves. But this does not seem to happen so rapidly to me. The best of things always fade away. There are determining moments but these are rare and often it takes time to work thru the karma generated by lifetimes with others. Now i see life with others as a set of probabilities leading down certain pathways. Some of them click others just do not seem harmonious to our evolving sense of spirituality. Thru God's grace we are able to determine what to let go and what to experience within our consciousness, regardless of whether people are wth us in the body or not.

Om Shanti....
« Last Edit: Dec 15, 2010 11:25 am by namaste2All » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: