Spiritual Portal
Apr 19, 2024 09:28 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Beatrice Landcaster

Recent Items

Views: 31
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Beatrice Landcaster  (Read 1914 times)
Beatrice Landcaster

« Reply #15 on: Mar 16, 2010 09:04 pm »

Who was that poke, poke, poking me...?   (it tickled a bit)...

Master and Pupil
Says the Master to his pupil: "Do you understand that you don't really exist?"
Upon which the pupil replies: "Whom are you telling that?"

Hey! Peek a boo. I'm poking you! The roles of Master and student now entertwine! If you feel the itch you know what this means. Do not limit yourself to itching bed bugs. Besides they spread. Expand your wings. They are beckoning you to fly to new territory! When the moment presents itself, seize it! Wink

Beatrice Hildegard Landcaster
« Last Edit: Mar 16, 2010 09:52 pm by Beatrice Landcaster » Report Spam   Logged
Beatrice Landcaster

« Reply #16 on: Mar 16, 2010 09:18 pm »

Happy to meet you Beatrice!  Smiley I find you most interesting and fun! I love fortune telling and tea leaves readings, how exciting to find someone with the same interests!!

Aren't we all part of this world of fantasy? Some believe we aren't even really here, just visiting til our soul decides to journey home. I say, enjoy life while you can * It won't last forever, so dance with the stars, howl at the moon and greet the day with a smile  Cheesy depending on how the night goes *

love & magik *
Charmed*I'msure

Your fantasies are knee deep and I need boots to walk through them! But don't worry dear one they are doorways to your dreams. You just have to recognize what you are seeing~not what you imagine yourself to be seeing!  Cheesy

Beatrice Hildegard L.
« Last Edit: Mar 16, 2010 09:51 pm by Beatrice Landcaster » Report Spam   Logged
Beatrice Landcaster

« Reply #17 on: Mar 16, 2010 09:26 pm »

lol idk  Wink

fun  Cheesy

Huh? what if we're all but a username to the 1 ultimate user?

Just remember this ~ What you don't know won't hurt you but user and used could be a problem in your relationships. Use, when it is beneficial to your highest goals and those of others. But never misuse others. In this sense you will learn to discriminate between the two.  Tongue

Beatrice Hildegard Landcaster
« Last Edit: Mar 16, 2010 09:57 pm by Beatrice Landcaster » Report Spam   Logged
Beatrice Landcaster

« Reply #18 on: Mar 16, 2010 09:41 pm »

hello and welcome to you Beatrice

(((Hugs)))
blue nova

Practice those stretches with enthusiasm Blue Nova. You need to do them. This you know to keep in shape. A little bit more flow would be in order and not so much resistance that manifests in the stretches and life style. Each stretch and body difficulty reveals another layer of consciousness and elements of your own personality. Look at me I'm old and crusty but I have been freeing my mind for years and not just talking about it! The talk will be the walk and the walk will be the talk for you, in years to come.  Cheesy

Beatrice H. Landcaster
« Last Edit: Mar 16, 2010 09:56 pm by Beatrice Landcaster » Report Spam   Logged
blue nova
« Reply #19 on: Mar 16, 2010 10:04 pm »

pronams,  Beatrice H. Landcaster _/\_

interesting indeed , what you see in me......

] I [  am soul.... ] I [ am free.....skip the walk and fly....

fly...fly...fly...fly...fly...fly...fly...fly...fly...fly...fly...fly...fly...fly...fly...fly....fly...fly..fly...fly...fly...fly...like a soul should......Cheesy.. Cheesy.. Cheesy... Cheesy... Cheesy... Wink.. Wink.. Wink.. Wink.. Wink.. Wink

((((((((((((((((((((( Hugs ))))))))))))))))))))
 blue nova
« Last Edit: Mar 16, 2010 10:09 pm by blue nova » Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #20 on: Mar 17, 2010 12:54 am »

What happened? Is it too late to know or to early to find out?

Steve Hydonus
« Last Edit: Mar 17, 2010 01:06 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
Charmed*I'msure

love & magik enrich the soul & delight the heart

« Reply #21 on: Mar 17, 2010 01:19 am »

Happy to meet you Beatrice!  Smiley I find you most interesting and fun! I love fortune telling and tea leaves readings, how exciting to find someone with the same interests!!

Aren't we all part of this world of fantasy? Some believe we aren't even really here, just visiting til our soul decides to journey home. I say, enjoy life while you can * It won't last forever, so dance with the stars, howl at the moon and greet the day with a smile  Cheesy depending on how the night goes *

love & magik *
Charmed*I'msure

Your fantasies are knee deep and I need boots to walk through them! But don't worry dear one they are doorways to your dreams. You just have to recognize what you are seeing~not what you imagine yourself to be seeing!  Cheesy

Beatrice Hildegard L.

Sweet * my fantasies are doorways to my dreams, no imagination necessary, lol!  Just please, if you don't mind, don't walk thru my fantasies !! Take your boots elsewhere Grin

Report Spam   Logged

*in my wildest dreams*you are there *

*Enchant me with your magik!*
flying squirrel

"in the state of wonderment"

« Reply #22 on: Mar 17, 2010 08:16 pm »

Hey Beady!  Cool GOSH you certainly aren't shy, LOL!

Maybe it got lost in all the mumbo jumbo, but spiritually speaking, what brings you here?

Report Spam   Logged
Beatrice Landcaster

« Reply #23 on: Mar 18, 2010 06:51 am »

Hey Beady!  Cool GOSH you certainly aren't shy, LOL!

Maybe it got lost in all the mumbo jumbo, but spiritually speaking, what brings you here?

It's like this son ~ The world and this universe is all in 3d and the there is a zipper in the fabric. I unzipped it and saw only the light on the other side. But from time to time the fabric becomes more transparent for others in this demension so at those times I visit to befriend and encourage them.

Beatrice Hildegard Sade Landcaster
« Last Edit: Mar 18, 2010 06:55 am by Beatrice Landcaster » Report Spam   Logged
flying squirrel

"in the state of wonderment"

« Reply #24 on: Mar 18, 2010 07:12 pm »

Your ageless wisdom is unparalled!  Cool
Report Spam   Logged
Beatrice Landcaster

« Reply #25 on: Apr 04, 2010 10:00 pm »

love & magik *
Charmed*I'msure

Beatrice Hildegard L.

Sweet * my fantasies are doorways to my dreams, no imagination necessary, lol!  Just please, if you don't mind, don't walk thru my fantasies !! Take your boots elsewhere Grin

It is slippery than snot where you have been walking. I'll need those boots every step of the way!

Beatrice Landcaster
« Last Edit: Apr 04, 2010 10:04 pm by Beatrice Landcaster » Report Spam   Logged
Beatrice Landcaster

« Reply #26 on: Apr 04, 2010 10:07 pm »

Your ageless wisdom is unparalled!  Cool

Cut the shit and get me to the table. It's EASTER. I'm ready to feast!

Beady Hildegard Landcaster
Report Spam   Logged
Beatrice Landcaster

« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2010 08:45 am »

Thank you for joining us Mz. Landcaster. Your spiritual advancement is astounding, I'm your biggest fan for certain. You look rather young for your age, is it true that you have really been around since the last golden age?, oh, by the way, I saw a saint the other day mam, great one, she looked like she could be your sister, we glanced at each other and then, as if by majic or yoga that I am just starting to grasp she changed!, I swear by our God Sat and the Great Ones this lady went from about 90 years old to a very strong and youthful fourty with magnificent grey hair, a beautiful lady and a sight for sore eyes for myself on that day mam. Well I know I said too much and no-one'l ever believe me anyway so I suppose I'll just offer my charm here and there and continue to frequent this forum forever now that a true saint has entered the building. Mam, you just made my day. By the way, friends I could be making this up. A friend in the likeness of a soundless bird, a spinning wheel though like a paper airplane came to Beloit WI. one day as I was fighting demons, with skill and evil beyond imagination I overcame the demons that haunted the ancient world, and as the flying object was so infused with yoga energy, {if it ever existed}, I destroyed it as well. Mam, all of the Earth intruders are gone. I claim 90% of the work. Unless of course I'm lying, I'm not.

Moving along, I percieve you have a spiritual question you would like answered. About why the world is the way it is today. The answer is good against evil. Yoga techniques against majic and both against the true evil that in this world has been destroyed. There is no more Beast of revelations, there is no monster under the bed, evil does not exist save in the hearts of Gods Children who have free will to do right or wrong. I speak the truth, surely you know this mam.

I've seen heaven and hell, traveled to other realms and have been friends with saints and antichrists, until the antichrists passing that is mam. We are the same as we both have no ego. I honor you with as much love as my heart can give to make up for the standard semi cold welcome on this forum, they are only children mam, they still believe in Santa Clause.

I suppose I've said to much however lest someone challenge me, don't, I'm one of the most advanced yogis on the planet. I couldn't have done it without Steve so don't die on me brother, I'd hate to have to go looking for you brother, by the way, I do know that technique or a varient. I did it before, well actually, believe it or not, has anyone seen the Skeleten Key Movie?, well, if someone looks different they may be a different person, won't work on everybody but we protect our way of life here in Beloit WI, the City of Nobles, this is a very spiritual yet dark City in the likeness of an advanced version of an old testament city. Take care everybody.

Godwolfurious

Nothing personal but no one could out do you for tall tails. I feel like I have been taken on an adventure in fairyland.
Save your illustrious parables for bed time stories. I'm just mixing some gin and tonic to help me make it through the night. As far as being a saint I only got a lot of hot air and sandy wind in my face when I tried to separate the Red Sea. Let's you and I meet up on this side of the River Jordan because if we go on your side we'll be in Disneyland for the week end. Next time I want to visit Alice in Wonderland I'll give you a call.

Beatrice Landcaster
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010 07:46 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged
Goldwolf

« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2010 03:22 pm »

You've obviously read Autobiography of a Yogi, good day mam.
Report Spam   Logged
Beatrice Landcaster

« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2010 07:57 pm »

You've obviously read Autobiography of a Yogi, good day mam.

Goldilocks

Just bring the Autobiography of a Yogi along with you we'll visit Magic Mountain together.

Beatrice
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010 08:00 pm by Beatrice Landcaster » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: