Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 12:12 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Charts for comparision

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Charts for comparision  (Read 539 times)
Starling

« on: Apr 27, 2009 09:53 pm »

Hey, my friend....I am hoping I got this to post. There is so much to more to know and I am in need of your experience to help me through ....and learn about how we motivate each other, build on our weaknesses and grow as a couple.  These type of charts are so helpful and tell so much about how we interact with each other an awesome learning tool. Looking forward to hearing from you again.Smiley

Starling

Report Spam   Logged

A Lady Leo
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #1 on: Apr 29, 2009 01:37 am »

Sue... it took me a while to get aquainted with your chart again. i guess i just did not remember all those planets on the western/right side of the chart. This is generally a person that is acted upon rather than one who takes action. You have an important handle to your chart in the eigth house of shared rescources. This is also the house of your family background. So you see there is a lot of emphasis on your values and possessions with others as well as the importance of a family background.

This man can be a very good friend to you as he as many planets in you 11th house. You may notice that many of your planets fall in his 12th house. This means that you have a strong affect on what happens to him behind the scenes as well as his unconscious motives. If handled properely you could transform his environment and help his personality and how he displays himself to the outside world. You must watch that your communication is crystal clear because any way you look at it there will be some lessons concerning how you communicate with him. These are some initial impressions. Much more later. Must answer some other posts as well. Let us continue to share.....

Steve
« Last Edit: Apr 29, 2009 01:40 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
Starling

« Reply #2 on: Apr 29, 2009 09:20 am »

Steve...Glad I was able to get these charts to post, for you to take a look at them...is good to be in touch with you and share again, it has been too long. Your initial impressions seem to be hitting right on, I can relate to what your saying, as I can see these things in our relationship. When you say I must watch that my communication with him is crystal clear....does that mean that there are some tense flowing aspects there? And in which area of the chart is this effecting? I sometimes feel like I maybe probing areas that he has buried and has a difficult time expressing with his past, there are issues with his father he will talk about these things, but avoids details in depth...is this an area I should avoid?
 I think the reason you don't remember all those planets on the western/right side of my chart is because in the beginning when my initial chart was put together I did not have an exact birth time and all the planets that fall in the sign of Leo were falling in the 3rd house of my chart......when the actual birthtime was entered..it moved everything causing the ascendent degrees to change, thus moving all the Leo planets into the 4th house of my chart. I can see that having the exact birth time plays a large part of what a persons chart says and how it would change the meaning especially when compared to another's. I look forward to your next post...thanks so much Steve...

Sue
Report Spam   Logged

A Lady Leo
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2009 09:37 pm »

Dear Starling his 11th house is involved with your 8th house in this square. As you know the 11th house relates to our friendships, ideals and group activities. The 8th house relates to our ancestral past our shared values and our sexual attitudes. Put these together and and you can see where understanding needs to take place. Maybe you have also noted that his Mercury sextiles your ascendent: this provides the opportunity to discuss such matters and work them out. Judging from the placement of your Saturn to his Uranus, you could provide a more realistic attitude for him while he can awaken you out of some of the ruts you have got yourself into relating to your own past values with others. On the other hand yes, while it is true that there is a certain amount of tension getting him to open up about unconscious issues, this is the area that brings a new conscious awareness to his life.

Starling on a different note... Did you take a picture of these and enter them into photo bucket and then from there brought them over via url code?
« Last Edit: May 04, 2009 09:58 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
Starling

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2009 04:42 am »

Starling on a different note... Did you take a picture of these and enter them into photo bucket and then from there brought them over via url code?

Yes, thats exactly what i did...was the only way for me to be able to post these charts......It worked quite well, If I dont say so myself Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

A Lady Leo
Lady Urania

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2009 05:31 am »

In addition his mars/venus/moon stellium in the first house (yours) show he is very drawn to your persona. This is inititally what reels him in - he likes being with you and what you have to offer.
Report Spam   Logged
Starling

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2009 07:28 pm »

In addition his mars/venus/moon stellium in the first house (yours) show he is very drawn to your persona. This is inititally what reels him in - he likes being with you and what you have to offer.

ThankYou Lady, for your input Smiley Any and all is welcome.......there is alot of activity with my planets that fall in his 12th and 1st houses and so much more to learn about each other as a couple in all areas of our charts. I find these charts as an interesting learning tool as a guide to our relationship.I have an avid interest in the art of astrology and have learned so very much about it over the years...but lack the experience of interpretation. Thanks again friend:)
Report Spam   Logged

A Lady Leo

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: