Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 06:37 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Birth Chart for Comparision Compatibility/Relationship with Starling

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Birth Chart for Comparision Compatibility/Relationship with Starling  (Read 648 times)
Starling

« on: Aug 27, 2009 10:05 am »

Midnight Astrologer..here is the chart of the person I am with, wondering if you can take a look at the two together(his and mine) and tell me a bit about us? the more you can develge the better:) Thank YOU..Starling 
Report Spam   Logged

A Lady Leo
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2013 07:45 pm »

Starling the first thing that comes to my attention is how you affect the inner life of Mike and can help him understand himself and his inner motivations. If, that is he would let you. Take a look at Lady Leo in his 12th where all your Leo planets reside square his Neptune in his third. I wonder though if it isn't challenging to his fantacies and ideals about communication. Does he have brothers and sisters? I affect your inner motivations and understanding also but it seems more welcome from your end.
I remember a member that was here that I helped her inner understanding and motivations yet after a time that same help was
rejected.

Another initial factor i see is the intensity of the obsessive attraction between his Pluto and your Mars and Venus.

Midnite Astrologer
« Last Edit: May 21, 2013 08:16 pm by Jitendra Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
Starling

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2013 01:53 am »

Starling the first thing that comes to my attention is how you affect the inner life of Mike and can help him understand himself and his inner motivations. If, that is he would let you. Take a look at Lady Leo in his 12th where all your Leo planets reside square his Neptune in his third. I wonder though if it isn't challenging to his fantacies and ideals about communication. Does he have brothers and sisters? I affect your inner motivations and understanding also but it seems more welcome from your end.
I remember a member that was here that I helped her inner understanding and motivations yet after a time that same help was
rejected.

Another initial factor i see is the intensity of the obsessive attraction between his Pluto and your Mars and Venus.

Midnite Astrologer
Soo...this appears to be a hard aspect in our relationship, this effects our communication in general then? or more specific areas?(fantasies and ideals in regards to what? a sexual nature?) Being my personal planets fall in his 12th house...that isn't so positive either I would not think. 12th house is the house of secrets and self undoing, right? Some deceit with Neptune involved? So? How can we work through these hard aspects? Are there any other aspects to help soften this square? This is somewhat disheartening to me Sad I do feel that I have positive affect on Michael's inner life,so that is correct....but doesn't open up to me like I wished he would, I would like our conversations to be deeper... Yes he has 8 brothers and sisters, he lost his mother to cancer on his 13th birthday and did not have a good relationship with his father while growing up after mom passed. He has expressed to me that he always felt like the black sheep of the family, only a few of his siblings that he relates to well...others are a bit strained.
The Pluto- Mars/Venus aspect is a conjunction....a soul mate connection? But, yes with a obsessive factor....who has the obsession the Pluto? or the Venus/Mars? Sometimes I think I feel it towards him.....he doesn't show it...or just hides it well if he does..Would really like to explore both of these areas more if we could....because they are so prominent it would be nice to work these out.  Hmmmm..... WOW!  Be back later.....~Peace & Blessings~
« Last Edit: May 22, 2013 03:12 am by Starling » Report Spam   Logged

A Lady Leo
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2013 01:40 am »

Hello Starling it is a comfort to have your presence. It really depends on how someone responds to your helping them (we can surmise that by the angles.) understand themselves. Some people would be very receptive to that if they were making an effort to understand themselves.

But I thimk in some way you might be hidden from others in his life. The 12th is also the house of affairs. Hidden sorrows...yes but also hidden joys! I actually have a real wonderful friend and my Sun, Uranus and Venus set in her 12th. She loves to hear about it (her chart) and says I understand her more than anyone. All those planets are opposed by her natal Saturn Mars and Venus. Well what can i say...relationships are usually challenging... a Hey what do you think of my chart?t least the intense ones. Its a dynamic that creates growth and change. Eventually one partner starts to understand the purpose of the relationship and moves on. If there is a spiritual basis in the relationship it can go on for lifetimes. If not it would be a karmic relationship where debts are being worked out.  Any how there is so much more I see here between the two of you. Both of you need to find the truth about the relationship
that is evident in the Sun/Neptune configuration.

It will take more time. Hope you stay around a while this time. I have missed you. Hey what do you think of my chart?

Steve
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013 03:48 am by Jitendra Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2013 03:17 pm »

Relationships often provide challenges that keep them compelling as well as attractive features that keep you interested. There are 8th to 12th house features (in his chart) from his to yours so obviously there is the attraction feature. In your chart it is his Neptune in your house of health and work. So health issues and work/service issues can be confusing. You may want to keep this in mind especially when Saturn gets up to 15 degrees. With a little forsight you may be able to sense what is happening and bring lite upon future scenarios.

Midnite

« Last Edit: May 28, 2013 07:58 pm by Jitendra Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Starling

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2013 10:12 pm »

Hello Starling it is a comfort to have your presence. It really depends on how someone responds to your helping them (we can surmise that by the angles.) understand themselves. Some people would be very receptive to that if they were making an effort to understand themselves.

But I thimk in some way you might be hidden from others in his life. The 12th is also the house of affairs. Hidden sorrows...yes but also hidden joys! I actually have a real wonderful friend and my Sun, Uranus and Venus set in her 12th. She loves to hear about it (her chart) and says I understand her more than anyone. All those planets are opposed by her natal Saturn Mars and Venus. Well what can i say...relationships are usually challenging... a Hey what do you think of my chart?t least the intense ones. Its a dynamic that creates growth and change. Eventually one partner starts to understand the purpose of the relationship and moves on. If there is a spiritual basis in the relationship it can go on for lifetimes. If not it would be a karmic relationship where debts are being worked out.  Any how there is so much more I see here between the two of you. Both of you need to find the truth about the relationship

It will take more time. Hope you stay around a while this time. I have missed you. Hey what do you think of my chart?

Steve
Hey Steve, I have read this post over and over, and for some reason I feel disturbed with it. I guess it is the Neptune aspect that causes me to not see it clearly.....and I don't want to.... Really am trying to figure out your statement..... "But I thimk in some way you might be hidden from others in his life." We are rarely apart, he doesn't go anywhere...who could I be hidden from? Don't get this one? Thing is with our relationship, we very seldom have arguments things are calm and peaceful. We do have disagreements sometimes, but nothing that we get upset about.I accept him for him and he accepts me for me, and try as much as we can to let each other be ourselves..and not change the other.(however,subconsciously we have both changed) I think this relationship for both of us has brought about a  good change from what we both had before we met, we have grown alot together in the last 4 1/2 yrs.  He of course isn't into the astrology, he will listen to me when I tell him things about our charts, he knows I am interested and respects my interest..... but he doesn't believe in them Sad  So in knowing that... how in the world will we be able to look at things with the same perspective? How will we ever find the truth about our relationship (sun/neptune configuration) I may be able to have some foresight by utilizing astrology...but don't know what to look for...esp with the mars/venus/ pluto thingy going on, all that does is make me suspicious naturally.....I hate that feeling, and believe me I CAN feel it...it is very strong and that already gives us issues with me mistrusting him when he hasn't done a thing....we have been there 2-3 times in the time we have been together.I feel very confused about all of this stuff and the mind gets to working overtime with it Sad not healthy for our relationship to have these feelings. What can one do, but remind yourself that the feelings are the cause of this aspect( mars/venus/pluto) ? Anyways, I will take a peek at your chart, Uranus square Sun: Some obstacle? Jupiter conjunction Uranus: A sudden windfall?with Jupiter coming into aspect with Uranus.Must go for now....I am also pleased we have connected yet again, will try to stick around live gets busy sometimes, never seems as though there are enough hours to attend to everything we want....  ~Peace & Blessings~ Sue
Report Spam   Logged

A Lady Leo
Starling

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2013 10:14 pm »

Relationships often provide challenges that keep them compelling as well as attractive features that keep you interested. There are 8th to 12th house features (in his chart) from his to yours so obviously there is the attraction feature. In your chart it is his Neptune in your house of health and work. So health issues and work/service issues can be confusing. You may want to keep this in mind especially when Saturn gets up to 15 degrees. With a little forsight you may be able to sense what is happening and bring lite upon future scenarios.

Midnite

Oh Boy!!! Let me think on this for a few days.................will get back with you soon friend Wink
Report Spam   Logged

A Lady Leo
guest88
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2013 05:31 am »

Steve
Hey Steve, I have read this post over and over, and for some reason I feel disturbed with it. I guess it is the Neptune aspect that causes me to not see it clearly.....and I don't want to.... Really am trying to figure out your statement..... "But I thimk in some way you might be hidden from others in his life." We are rarely apart, he doesn't go anywhere...who could I be hidden from? Don't get this one? Thing is with our relationship, we very seldom have arguments things are calm and peaceful. We do have disagreements sometimes, but nothing that we get upset about.I accept him for him and he accepts me for me, and try as much as we can to let each other be ourselves..and not change the other.(however,subconsciously we have both changed) I think this relationship for both of us has brought about a  good change from what we both had before we met, we have grown alot together in the last 4 1/2 yrs.  He of course isn't into the astrology, he will listen to me when I tell him things about our charts, he knows I am interested and respects my interest..... but he doesn't believe in them Sad  So in knowing that... how in the world will we be able to look at things with the same perspective? How will we ever find the truth about our relationship (sun/neptune configuration) I may be able to have some foresight by utilizing astrology...but don't know what to look for...esp with the mars/venus/ pluto thingy going on, all that does is make me suspicious naturally.....I hate that feeling, and believe me I CAN feel it...it is very strong and that already gives us issues with me mistrusting him when he hasn't done a thing....we have been there 2-3 times in the time we have been together.I feel very confused about all of this stuff and the mind gets to working overtime with it Sad not healthy for our relationship to have these feelings. What can one do, but remind yourself that the feelings are the cause of this aspect( mars/venus/pluto) ? Anyways, I will take a peek at your chart, Uranus square Sun: Some obstacle? Jupiter conjunction Uranus: A sudden windfall?with Jupiter coming into aspect with Uranus.Must go for now....I am also pleased we have connected yet again, will try to stick around live gets busy sometimes, never seems as though there are enough hours to attend to everything we want....  ~Peace & Blessings~ Sue

dear sue, you and your beloved are just fine. had you not read whatever information it is concering you where would your mind be now ? from what i've read- you've stated both of you respect each other and are growing together. this is sincere love. so you don't have the exact perspective on something- what of it ? these things are changing anyway. i mean no disrespect but from what i've read it also seems like you're really bothered by something that can't be confirmed as a reality- only that this fear exist in your mind. the time you've been together tells me there is a certain level of trust that is to be admired and sometimes it's nice to be reminded and to retrace your steps. relax and nurture not only your partner but yourself as well.

i'm sure things are fine now and that you've even found a remedy for yourself before my posting- just wanted say something
thanks 
Report Spam   Logged
Starling

« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2013 07:19 pm »

Steve

dear sue, you and your beloved are just fine. had you not read whatever information it is concering you where would your mind be now ? from what i've read- you've stated both of you respect each other and are growing together. this is sincere love. so you don't have the exact perspective on something- what of it ? these things are changing anyway. i mean no disrespect but from what i've read it also seems like you're really bothered by something that can't be confirmed as a reality- only that this fear exist in your mind. the time you've been together tells me there is a certain level of trust that is to be admired and sometimes it's nice to be reminded and to retrace your steps. relax and nurture not only your partner but yourself as well.

i'm sure things are fine now and that you've even found a remedy for yourself before my posting- just wanted say something
thanks 
Hey Dragonpie,
Thank you for your words of encouragement....redirection does sometimes help Smiley I find I need that at times, my mind does wander and makes a thought much worse than it actually is. Relaxing......... Smiley ~ Peace & Blessings~ Sue
Report Spam   Logged

A Lady Leo

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: