Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 11:26 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

oneness & the moment

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: oneness & the moment  (Read 288 times)
guest88
« on: Apr 01, 2010 08:47 pm »

there is a grid- a consciousness- a layer in where thoughts are shared

there's something more here... maybe someone can help
here's an example-
once i'd been peeking over a fence to look at my neighbors backyard
my friend walked around me and did the same
in that instance i thought- what if the neighbor were to poke his head out and see us peering into his yard
i laughed because i couldn't help but think how funny/crazy we'd look to him

i asked my friend-- "did you just think this... - -" ?
when he said yes i thought... in that moment- our minds played a similar concept- through imagery and thought or question

there are other moments- times where- i will have someone in mind- replaying a conversation we had in the past- applying new understanding through bearing witness to the way reality play before us- in that instance- i know, i am not alone.

have you ever had a random thought and questioned where it came from? don't be surprised if someone next to you is thinking the same thing.

have you ever looked at someone and make a random comment about who it was you were looking at- whether you liked it or not... have you ever thought- maybe, this is what others see in this person? maybe this is what that person see's in me?

i believe we have our own presence- but also believe most of the thoughts we think are of our own- are in reality- coming from something/somewhere else- and think we're not the only ones experiencing such thoughts

maybe it sounds obvious- but i mean this in the most literal sense
i mean this in that- observe your thoughts when you're around a group of people- and i bet you there are those in the group thinking something similar

maybe when one is attracted to another- it can be said the same, vice-versa

as above so below

just a thought   ... Smiley .... Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #1 on: Apr 02, 2010 08:23 am »

i have often wondered about this grid and how much we can get in touch with ideas that are passing thru the ether. Thoughts have their origin in many layers of past habits from many incarnations. But perhaps we can occasionally reach out and touch the thoughts and feelings of others, Perhaps this grid can even connect us in dreams. i do think others are aware of our thoughts about them. Especially if they are receptive. When we have practiced being close to others it often manifests in those who have worked at their unity with one another. We are all trying to merge in one sense or another. This is a manifestation of merging back with our creator. Sometimes we experience this merging together with one or more individuals. This is a manifestation of love. Thought associated with the mind is often a hindrance when we feel this deep unity with another human being.

Jitendra
« Last Edit: Apr 02, 2010 08:33 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
blue nova
« Reply #2 on: Apr 02, 2010 02:35 pm »

Jitendra wrote:

When we have practiced being close to others it often manifests in those who have worked at their unity with one another. We are all trying to merge in one sense or another. This is a manifestation of merging back with our creator. Sometimes we experience this merging together with one or more individuals. This is a manifestation of love. Thought associated with the mind is often a hindrance when we feel this deep unity with another human being.  

Mergence between two souls = Unity = manifestation of Love.        

((((Hugs))))
« Last Edit: Apr 02, 2010 05:14 pm by blue nova » Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #3 on: Apr 04, 2010 06:15 pm »

anne  Cheesy i love those smilies
Report Spam   Logged
blue nova
« Reply #4 on: Apr 05, 2010 01:04 am »

hellooooOOO eric...expressive little fellas are they not ?   Cheesy  that is the way i feel...when speaking of Love...God...Guruji...<3

(((((Hugs)))))   
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: