Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 03:32 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

World Wide Prayer Circle

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 0
Comments (0)

Views: 2
Comments (0)

Views: 3
Comments (0)
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: World Wide Prayer Circle  (Read 1194 times)
Katze

somewhere in Salem

« Reply #15 on: Sep 13, 2009 07:35 am »

namaste, your comments about the energy in the hands reminded me of something, not relating to the left and right hand energy but something else. This is something that one can do, by themselves, asking God to channel healing energy thru them to heal themself.

One stands feet apart, arms outstretched towards the heavens - palms facing up towards the sky.

Yes the arms and hands are used as a way of conveying the energy outwards (or in your case inward) to others for healing. The healing energy is drawn into the body thru the medulla oblangata which is the 'mouth of God' spoken of in the Bible. This is the entry point into the body for cosmic energy which sustains this body battery. In this case we draw this energy into the medulla (which is at the back of our neck) and into our arms and hands and direct it to others while visualizing this healing energy going out to others.

Daya Mata has also added: "When you are affirming healing for others or yourself, visualize the tremendous force of God's healing power as a white Light surrounding you or the person for whom you are praying."

Steve Hydonus

Here it is, I knew you had posted it somewhere, the healing using the arms and hands, at the prayer service.

I have also heard of visualizing green healing rays, as Angelic healing help from Archangel Raphael. One could intertwine the white and the green healing rays, and come up with a Peppermint stripe type effect, cool yet healing light. Interesting thought.

Into Blue
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #16 on: Feb 27, 2010 08:33 am »

i have noticed that at these services out in Southeren California they keep using the world wide prayer circle. i am interested in the techiniques of prayer that Paramahansa Yogananda used. He suggested rubbing the hands together than raising them and visualizing the energy releasing from the hands to those we have prayed for. This is done for healing of the body. Then we ratate the hands bringing energy into them and raise them, sending our healing energy to the minds of our loved ones. Finally we rub the hands together again and bring the arms up and send energy to those we care for and those we have problems with to heal their souls.

Like radio waves sent out from a tower we ourselves are transmiting towers that can send healing rays of love to others. We can draw this energy into the Medulla Oblongata (Mouth of God) in the back of the neck and bring it to our hands where it can be sent to the world and others.

The prayer associated with this technique is: Heavenly Father though art omnipresent. Thou art in all thy children. Manifest thy healing presence in their bodies. Then we say the prayer again. This time we rotate the hands and say; Heavenly Father though art omnipresent. Thou art in all thy children. Manifest thy healing presence in their minds. Lastly we rub the hands together creating healing energy and pray: Heavenly Father though art omnipresent. Thou art in all thy children. Manifest thy healing presence in their souls. All three times raise the hands and use them as channels thru which to send the healing current out to others (or to oneself).

i do this technique almost daily for the members of this forum. Please join me. We can create a combined energy of healing that transforms the lives of all our members.

Om Lukah Samastha Sukhinu Bhavantu

Jitendra

« Last Edit: Feb 27, 2010 12:54 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #17 on: Aug 15, 2013 09:02 am »

i have noticed that at these services out in Southeren California they keep using the world wide prayer circle. i am interested in the techiniques of prayer that Paramahansa Yogananda used. He suggested rubbing the hands together than raising them and visualizing the energy releasing from the hands to those we have prayed for. This is done for healing of the body. Then we ratate the hands bringing energy into them and raise them, sending our healing energy to the minds of our loved ones. Finally we rub the hands together again and bring the arms up and send energy to those we care for and those we have problems with to heal their souls.

Like radio waves sent out from a tower we ourselves are transmiting towers that can send healing rays of love to others. We can draw this energy into the Medulla Oblongata (Mouth of God) in the back of the neck and bring it to our hands where it can be sent to the world and others.

The prayer associated with this technique is: Heavenly Father though art omnipresent. Thou art in all thy children. Manifest thy healing presence in their bodies. Then we say the prayer again. This time we rotate the hands and say; Heavenly Father though art omnipresent. Thou art in all thy children. Manifest thy healing presence in their minds. Lastly we rub the hands together creating healing energy and pray: Heavenly Father though art omnipresent. Thou art in all thy children. Manifest thy healing presence in their souls. All three times raise the hands and use them as channels thru which to send the healing current out to others (or to oneself).

i do this technique almost daily for the members of this forum. Please join me. We can create a combined energy of healing that transforms the lives of all our members.

Om Lukah Samastha Sukhinu Bhavantu

Jitendra

I want to reiterate what Daya Mata said because I forgot myself: "when you are affirming healing for others or yourself;  visualize God's tremendous healing force as a white light surrounding you or the person for whom you are praying" I am sure we can do this for our earth as well.

Jitendra
« Last Edit: Aug 15, 2013 09:12 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: