Spiritual Portal
Aug 23, 2019 12:52 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Is climate change real?

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Letting go of Fear

Recent Items

Views: 4
Comments (0)
By: tides2dust

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 6
Comments (0)

Views: 5
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Letting go of Fear  (Read 29 times)
Comet
« on: Apr 19, 2010 01:29 pm »

You guys can move this if it's not in the right place Sorry!

I always tell others to face their fears cause if they did they wouldn't have nothing to fear! Sometimes when it comes to myself its hard to do!

But i recently let go of a huge fear of mine and let me tell ya all it feels great to be so free!

For the first time in my life i am stress free see how long that lasts but i feel like a huge weight lifted off my shoulders and at peace!

My fear was repeating past mistakes and loosing more people in my life but i felt like i stopped that from happening recently and was finally able to move past this fear and go with the flow! Feels pretty awesome.

I am in the process of reconnecting with old friends and working thru things too learning it's not always the person but the situation! Beginning to understand alot too guess i am more aware of things now!

Try facing your fears and then see what happens cause in reality the only thing we have to fear is fear itself! The truth is not always as bad as we think it is something to think about isn't it?

People do change too if you allow them too!! Feel the love and let go of the stuborn pride!  Smiley

Life is too short to hold onto regrets!!  Grin

Comet
« Last Edit: Apr 19, 2010 01:36 pm by Comet » Report Spam   Logged
Katze

somewhere in Salem

« Reply #1 on: Apr 19, 2010 07:04 pm »

hi Comet,

I think you found the right place, thanks for sharing !

WOW ! Stress free, congratulations to you , enjoy !!  It is not always easy to face our fears, or sometimes to even know exactly what it is that we are fearing , takes courage to do so and I see you have found this courage.

"People change too if you allow them too " - good advice,
well... either that or if they don't and things don't work out, get rid of the stress and the worry and say " just forgit it !! LOL! " Cheesy 

Into Blue
Report Spam   Logged
Steve Hydonus
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #2 on: Apr 21, 2010 09:01 am »

You guys can move this if it's not in the right place Sorry!

My fear was repeating past mistakes and loosing more people in my life but i felt like i stopped that from happening recently and was finally able to move past this fear and go with the flow! Feels pretty awesome.

I am in the process of reconnecting with old friends and working thru things too learning it's not always the person but the situation! Beginning to understand alot too guess i am more aware of things now!

Smiley

Life is too short to hold onto regrets!!  Grin

Comet

Thank You for opening up Comet. Yes sometimes it is the chemistry between two people or more that does not always work out. But we can't take all the blame for it even though sometimes others would like to put most of the blame in our laps. If you are able to connect with old friends i would say you are quite fortunate. Many times i have found that others have 'moved on' and do not choose to feel fortunate for the memories we have shared.

Steve
Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://www.cdbaby.com/cd/stevehydonus
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus https://myspace.com/stevehydonus/music/songs<br />http://stevehydonus.googlepages.com/  (Personal website)<br />email:ombabaji@hotmail.com (For CD\'s

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: