Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 04:58 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

channeling

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 0
Comments (0)

Views: 3
Comments (0)

Views: 3
Comments (0)
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: channeling  (Read 855 times)
flying squirrel

"in the state of wonderment"

« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2010 11:22 am »

hey Pronams and good morning to you nova !  Cool 

cool, " meditation whispers " ! surprising first teacher, Sylvia Browne

to whom i want to channel.....our All Loving Creator.
thanx much !

I like this idea
when physical body finds a flavor of icecream....or some other delight in life it has found...does not it say to others..."hey,,,i have found something that is wonderful.........." aka, want to share this with others so they can also partake in such a delight ?

God...is the Ultimate delight for soul....so when soul finds god again.....it shares with other souls....yeah ? 

Thanx for the reminder on the fine tuning !

best wishes to you  Cool
Report Spam   Logged
blue nova
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2010 02:34 pm »

hey Pronams and good morning to you nova !  Cool 

cool, " meditation whispers " ! surprising first teacher, Sylvia Browne

to whom i want to channel.....our All Loving Creator.
thanx much !

I like this idea
when physical body finds a flavor of icecream....or some other delight in life it has found...does not it say to others..."hey,,,i have found something that is wonderful.........." aka, want to share this with others so they can also partake in such a delight ?

God...is the Ultimate delight for soul....so when soul finds god again.....it shares with other souls....yeah ? 

Thanx for the reminder on the fine tuning !

best wishes to you  Cool

pronams and goooood morning Squirrel,

yes...sylvia browne.  this was back at the beginning of my 'wake up call'...when i thought i was psychic, i listened to sylvia meditation cd's to begin with.....i then realized it goes beyond being psychic.... that is when the next Teacher came to me...this time,,,,in my meditations He appeared  Cheesy

best wishes to you too...sending Love & (((Hugs)))

Posted on: May 12, 2010, 07:23:02 pmPosted by: namaste2All 

Ah, but what is the "source" ?    words can only allude...  ?     (may the source provide us ever-new, ever-expanding love, peace)    ...

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3   Cheesy
« Last Edit: May 13, 2010 02:36 pm by blue nova » Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #17 on: Jun 03, 2010 07:30 pm »

i

i also went to the extent of trying to share what i believed to be a transmission. i was a bit shy but put faith in it and maybe that's all, "they" needed to see- because later, i removed it after gaining new understanding on the different types of channeling and how it MIGHT work. also i saw that what i typed could have been a battle of reason with self so that i may better understand how i view truth on a personal level
in any case i think this is all build-up to a greater works in the making- i also think i've been channeling for some time but never truly aware of what was happening.....

i'm learning now that simply being around other receptive beings- or anyone in that case, is a form of channeling.

ANYWAYS lol
well after all of this i had a talk with a dear friend today about channeling and the night before prayed to mother asking her what next.(affirmation?) i am grateful for the experience and told her i want to continue growing and learning from this with her

it was very nice and i am VERY grateful  Smiley Cheesy thank you mother!  Cheesy

thank you

i have been trying to understand this concept: gratefulness. Yet i see it here and it seems to be an integral process of these experiences. i suppose we have many situations that 'could have been a battle of reason with self' It is not uncommon you know. The conscious reasoning process sometimes makes things difficult for us and explanations are not always immediately forthcoming. Perhaps this in itself is a needed confrontation with rational thought. We do not always get closure on situations. Maybe we just need to keep flowing. Flowing along that cosmic stream that the mind dismisses.

Steve Hydonus
« Last Edit: Jun 03, 2010 07:32 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: