Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 05:19 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Divine Mother Likes to Play

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 0
Comments (0)

Views: 3
Comments (0)

Views: 3
Comments (0)
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Divine Mother Likes to Play  (Read 774 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: Jun 02, 2010 08:12 pm »

Namaste2All recently said this to me and i marvel how much it is true. Often i find that in various ways divine mother continuously places us in the same enactments with different players and sets yet the theme of the lesson keeps coming back till we get it. After a while we start being able to laugh at these things as we realize that the joke is on us if we don't.

Steve Hydonus
« Last Edit: Jun 04, 2010 01:20 am by namaste2All » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
flying squirrel

"in the state of wonderment"

« Reply #1 on: Jun 04, 2010 08:31 am »

hey dudes ! Cool  what was the message ?

I only daydream at night !  Grin

feels like this squirrel is washed up on shore, waving to the sea or are the waves waving to me ?
IF devotee has "moved from pendulum of sense and react", being instead centered, then boat of consciousness is not rocked (like behind a sea wall)...
there is that pendulum again ! but telling me not to swing with it , yet stay centered and focused?

and who is steering this boat of consciousness ?
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: Jun 04, 2010 07:06 pm »

hey dudes ! Cool  what was the message ?

I only daydream at night !  Grin

feels like this squirrel is washed up on shore, waving to the sea or are the waves waving to me ?
IF devotee has "moved from pendulum of sense and react", being instead centered, then boat of consciousness is not rocked (like behind a sea wall)...
there is that pendulum again ! but telling me not to swing with it , yet stay centered and focused?

and who is steering this boat of consciousness ?

That is a good question cosmic squirrel. Your questions whether intentional or unintentional have a way of making us look candidly at ourselves. Sometimes i wonder myself: Am i letting the divine do its will or am i trying to steer the course on my own and my ego and desires have so much control that i am not able to see clearly what i am facing? Most of humanity daydreams all the time; not just at nite. i think the pendulum just does not affect us as it did at one time. We learn to be actively calm and calmly active.

Though if you have chosen to take the path back home, Divine Mother finds those little chinks in your armor and tickles you bit when you let that armor down so you feel her presence.

Steve Hydonus

« Last Edit: Jun 04, 2010 07:22 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
blue nova
« Reply #3 on: Jun 05, 2010 02:22 pm »

squirrel wrote:
who is steering this boat of consciousness ?

well...good question.  i was having a hard time steering my boat...it always led me to maya-island. so one day i had enuff of maya-island and put an SOS out into the "universe"....  i put an ad in the Divine-Classsified for a new Navigator...

someone answered the ad....slowly the boat steers away from maya...back onto Course again. 

Steve wrote

Though if you have chosen to take the path back home, Divine Mother finds those little chinks in your armor and tickles you bit when you let that armor down so you feel her presence.

no kidding she does, dearest Steve !  she tickles hard at times...especially when suit of armor has so many holes it resembles swiss cheese. Undecided

(((Hugs))) <3 <3 <3
« Last Edit: Jun 05, 2010 02:39 pm by blue nova » Report Spam   Logged
flying squirrel

« Reply #4 on: Jun 05, 2010 07:17 pm »

That is a good question cosmic squirrel. Your questions whether intentional or unintentional have a way of making us look candidly at ourselves. Sometimes i wonder myself: Am i letting the divine do its will or am i trying to steer the course on my own and my ego and desires have so much control that i am not able to see clearly what i am facing? Most of humanity daydreams all the time; not just at nite. i think the pendulum just does not affect us as it did at one time. We learn to be actively calm and calmly active.

Steve Hydonus

hey Steve !  Cool

Sometimes is there not a fine line between " letting the divine do its will " and  "trying to steer the course on my own " ?  we/ you  cannot just sit there and say " OK God, its up to you ! " and do nothing . we/ you must make a contribution, do your part and work together with God.  I do not think ego is entering the equation, if we/ you decide to make decisions to help us travel along the path of divine will.

we learn to be actively calm and calmly active
  like walking on a tree branch, must find the balance or down we fall !!!  Shocked
« Last Edit: Jun 05, 2010 07:20 pm by flying squirrel » Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: Jun 05, 2010 10:17 pm »

Steve Hydonus

hey Steve !  Cool

Sometimes is there not a fine line between " letting the divine do its will " and  "trying to steer the course on my own " ?  we/ you  cannot just sit there and say " OK God, its up to you ! " and do nothing . we/ you must make a contribution, do your part and work together with God.  I do not think ego is entering the equation, if we/ you decide to make decisions to help us travel along the path of divine will.

we learn to be actively calm and calmly active
  like walking on a tree branch, must find the balance or down we fall !!!  Shocked

I agree sometimes we just have to act. We can pray and ask for divine guidance. At a certain point though we must take some action and if we find our actions are not in accordance with divine will then we must alter our actions. By the the very nature of our interest in being in divine order we get help. We/i just need to recognize it!

Thanks for the thoughts Cosmic Squirrel.

Steve
« Last Edit: Jun 05, 2010 10:19 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
flying squirrel

« Reply #6 on: Jun 05, 2010 11:55 pm »

hey Steve ! you're welcome !  Cool

just sharing from my experience
many times I ask for guidance and sit and wait patiently
nothing happens, then this nudge ... almost knocks me off the branch....
realizing guidance is given to me, yet needs my participation

thanx to you for sharing experiences and thoughts !  Cool
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: Jun 13, 2010 05:02 pm »

I absolutely concur with the thread of discussion,... , so just a little jot of words relating this one's travel with guruji (Yoganandaji)...

Oh Divine Infinite Beloved,
I will WILL, 
I will ACT,
I will REASON,
BUT GUIDE THOU,
My WILL, ACTIVITY, and REASON.

I absolutely concur with the thread of discussion,... We are NOT puppets, we (each and All) are images, we are expression dynamos... in it's natural state, the drop flows unempedded, not held "in one place, or bounded", but flowing... amongst all other drops, waves, ocean... the "drop" that we "are" is the "center of the empyrean"  (Yoganandaji expresses (of samadhi / cosmic consciousness experience - see AOY) as  the "center of the empyrean")

we may consider "center" as the "experiential" flow of the drop thru the ocean -- note there WILL BE a "singularity" of sorts, in as a "center" of the empyrean all around...  as we are in gross physical manifestation now, this "experiental" path at times echos or ebbs the experiences of that lila drama flows...  and it is uniquely expansive "opportunity"  (or more bluntly stated it's pretty darn challenging at times !)... not to be drifted too strongly to that "gross physical lila drama" center...   

just somehow to sneak in between all that lila drama, within those tinyiest of moments, within or between breaths, of meta-physical breaths... to find some "storm shelter"...   

...  as song by Jimmy Hendrix, "All Along the Watchtower" expresses (so much like Bhagavad Gita)...:

"There must be some kinda way out of here",  said the Joker to the Thief
"Too much confusion, I can't get no relief
Businessmen they drink my wine,
Plowmen dig my earth,
None of them along the line, know what any of it's worth..."

"No reason to get excited", the Thief kindly spoke...
"There are many here among us who believe this life is but a joke,
But you and I we've been thru all that, and this is not our fate,
so let us not talk falsely now the hour is getting late,..."

All Along the Watchtower, Princes Kept the VIEW...
<...>
Outside in the cold distance, a wildcat did growl,
Two Riders were approaching,
and the Wind began to Howl...

humble prayer... in God's love we came, in God's love we remain, in God's love we shall go...

Namaste2All It is peculiar how people sometimes resonate together in their interests. This was one of my favorites because of the rather mystical element and the ability to catch the whole lila drama in a song. It might interest you~i only say this because u have mentioned that this song is by Jimi Hendrix~It was written by Bob Dylan. i doubt seriously that he himself knew what he was tapping into when he wrote this song.
« Last Edit: Dec 15, 2010 11:16 am by namaste2All » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Katze

somewhere in Salem

« Reply #8 on: Jun 13, 2010 06:55 pm »

Namaste2All It is peculiar how people sometimes resonate together in their interests. This was one of my favorites because of the rather mystical element and the ability to catch the whole lila drama in a song. It might interest you~i only say this because u have mentioned that this song is by Jimi Hendrix~It was written by Bob Dylan. i doubt seriously that he himself knew what he was tapping into when he wrote this song.

I don't think I ever heard this song. Thanks namaste2All for bringing this song to our attention - and its mystical connection.

Interesting Steve that you should mention this song being written by Bob Dylan. If I had to choose between the two musicians, I think this is more of a Bob Dylan song. I wonder if perhaps this was channeled ? not that they were into that in those days, or maybe they were ?

Wouldn't it be interesting if one could actually talk to the songwriters/ musicians and ask them about their thoughts on certain songs ?

Into Blue
« Last Edit: Dec 15, 2010 11:16 am by namaste2All » Report Spam   Logged
Beatrice Landcaster

« Reply #9 on: Jun 13, 2010 10:02 pm »

Since we are talking about favorite songs here. Mine is 'A Day at the Laundromat' I like the line 'My clothes turned out tie dyed white and gray.' I don't think the artist new what he was 'dipping into' at that point.

Beatrice
Report Spam   Logged
Katze

somewhere in Salem

« Reply #10 on: Jun 13, 2010 10:56 pm »

Hello Beatrice ,

Sounds like maybe your clothes went back in time , maybe they were experiencing  a past life adventure ? Tie dyed, that was all the fashion , just think you could be making a new fashion statement !  Cheesy

speaking of the artist, who knows what he was "dipping into " ....  maybe it is a message telling you that you need to add some color to your life ?

good day to you !
« Last Edit: Jun 13, 2010 11:40 pm by Into Blue » Report Spam   Logged
Beatrice Landcaster

« Reply #11 on: Jun 23, 2015 08:24 pm »

Hello Beatrice ,

Sounds like maybe your clothes went back in time , maybe they were experiencing  a past life adventure ? Tie dyed, that was all the fashion , just think you could be making a new fashion statement !  Cheesy

speaking of the artist, who knows what he was "dipping into " ....  maybe it is a message telling you that you need to add some color to your life ?

good day to you !

y'all blow a lot of hot steam Katze and then like steam y'all evaporate. Going to show me some of that there color?
« Last Edit: Jun 23, 2015 08:27 pm by Beatrice Landcaster » Report Spam   Logged
SpiritImage

« Reply #12 on: Jun 24, 2015 06:02 am »

He's probably not around, you replied to a post that was 5 years ago.

BTW, I'm curious now.

Why peruse a spiritual-type forum just to make a post like that?

Report Spam   Logged
Beatrice Landcaster

« Reply #13 on: Jun 24, 2015 01:36 pm »

He's probably not around, you replied to a post that was 5 years ago.

BTW, I'm curious now.

Why peruse a spiritual-type forum just to make a post like that?

Sonny I'd be better off to follow the likes of you!  Ya ' al just a keep on a hittin on me.
Report Spam   Logged
SpiritImage

« Reply #14 on: Jun 24, 2015 05:19 pm »

Why peruse a spiritual-type forum just to make a posts like this?

BTW I'm not Sonny.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: